Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno if this is a good omen for next week's game at Old Trafford, but tonight I had a wonderful dream! We were playing pretty well and in the end we won 3-2! Both goals were scored by Roy Keane, while one of ours came from Raul (what a surprise :)). The other 2 I don't remember, but I also know someone in our team scored a pair of goals - maybe it was Raul himslef, but I really don't recall. Nevertheless we WON!!! Aho! Kewl dream...

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Psychic! hehe. Now all you guys just better wait for good news from........my head :) We have to beat Bayern! They're without Effenberg and Lizarazu. I can't see us losing on this form. Just please dont give us injury woes now GOD!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello! Does anyone remember my dream? I was almost a 100% right. Am I a sikick(how do you write this?)? Anyway if I have a dream on bayern, I'll be sure to inform you all, only this time I'm sure my dream will be treated more seriously :)

D

·
0 Posts
It's P-S-Y-C-H-I-C, psychic! That's pretty spooky Labas...spooky and awesome!!!!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I had a dream too - not about football though.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Pool:I am sure that you are dreaming of Owen and Fowler reaching their full potential but that wont happen :)

Good that you bought Heskey. He is HUGE! How is he now? I saw him getting some back trouble in the Derby. Westerveld almost screwed up.Why is it that Dutch keeper do these mistakes nowdays (De goey,Hesp).

real&barcafan

And labas-this was posted before the match?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Hey Labas,
Did you have a dream recently about the Real-Bayern game? DO post it!
I won't accept a score under 3-0!!!!

...just kidding...,
but still DO YOUR BEST PLEASE!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Of course i had this dream before the game! I'm a psychic! LOL. No, but seriously, it's the first time something like this happened to me! The dream was so real and it turned out true! WOW! Now GOD, gimme the score of Bayern-Real... ;)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
R&B - injured again after a horrific fall in the mersyside Derby.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What happened? who got injured!? Not Owen again! poor guy :(

BTW pool! i haven't seen the game myself, but I heard there was this last-minute incident...can you tell me something more?

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Labas:I saw it. It was Boring. I had put 3-2,2-3,2-2,0-1,1-2. But my thoughts about a goalfest were wrong....Emile was in a heading duel and fell in the air and injured his back.

In the LAAAAAST minut Westerveld had a goal kick and kicked it at an Everton player. It slowly rolled in the goal put the ref had already blowed the whistle.
There were some protests but really noone thought it was a goal.
Agree Pool?

real&barcafan

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I agree, but all the soo called experts in Britain said it was a goal (mad Evertonians).
The worst thing was that Heskey was booed for getting injured (strange). He's allright now.
I have a great idea on the Geremi situation, the pool could buy him (yey).

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't say that pool! Geremi will play in Real forever! Please! :)

Heskey is kewl, but he's a bit of a monkey - so big I mean.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Heskey is the size as Lenox Lewis! Thats why he is so good!

Geremi is constantly linked with the Turkish supremos Galatasaray.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There's a bi too much fuss going around about Geremi for it all not to be true. galatasaray is a quality side and Geremi knows turkissh, so it's possible. I just hope we loan him and not sell him! Selling him would be so STUPID!!! I have faith del bosque understands this!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts