Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
THE
14,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't wanna scare you, but the season is almost over. Two league games and one THE FINAL are left.
May 6 Arsenal
May 14 Derby
May 20 Villa
Arse first.
They had quite poor game against Everton and questionable win don't remember over who, but they are Arsenal. Seaman is over rated (I think) Bergamp is not Bergamp anymore, Ljungbrg is out( yess!!) but Overmars and Petit are unfortunately in great form. what do you think? Do we have a chance? God, I want this win badly, Liverpool game made me hungry and I want only a victory.Cool me down, please :)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
i really think arsenal will win against chelsea, in better form, and at home. this might just be coz im an arsenal fan, but i really do believe this. and its bergKamp :)

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
After this somewhat horrible season I am still praying that we can pull out of it with a CL spot and FA Cup. The latter is a must win in order to ensure we get in Europe.

As for Arsenal, I think we can beat them because normally we do better against big team. Thank god we're not playing Watford or Sheffield or else I would have serious doubts. But Arse can be beaten.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Loose Moose, i don't think arsenal will win this game easily! arsenal may in their best form but they always play not as usual when they meet a high level teams like MU, Liverpool and Chelsea!
if chelsea's midfielders play like they showed when they beat lazio, offcourse arsenal will gain nothing at this game!
the key player of chelsea is poyet and wise, if they play good and make a good support to their attackers, this would be chelsea's winning!

D

·
0 Posts
Well it seems, Arsenal did win easily, it goes to show theyr'e still a class above Chelsea.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
you tell me, kat!!
if chelsea up, it because of the players...
if down, we can blame it on vialli... :)

anyway, who watched that game, can someone tell us how was the game? which part could be classified as an easy for arsenal?!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts