Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
it has been long time since i was banned from the Political forum, can't remember if it was a temporary banning or not, anyway, i came back and i wanna join the members again in the political forum, so hopefully u will accept my request!

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tolga said:
What where you banned for, and more importantly, do you apologise for it (whatever it was) ? ;)
really can't remember why, and ofcourse i do apologise. :)

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
Sorry, once a user has been blocked out of the Political Debate forum, that person will not be unblocked.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Orange said:
Sorry, once a user has been blocked out of the Political Debate forum, that person will not be unblocked.
i've read all the rules, but didn't find this rule, is it a rule from ur imagination which reflect the antipalestine u have!!!?
coz u did it with me in the past, when u removed the word "Palestine" from my signature, and from my profile, and at that time u said that its Xtratime rules,then u apologised about that, and u said that u were wrong! SO just curious to know is that a rule from Xtratime, or its ur imagination.
ciaoz :groan:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Mohammad said:
i've read all the rules, but didn't find this rule, is it a rule from ur imagination which reflect the antipalestine u have!!!?
coz u did it with me in the past, when u removed the word "Palestine" from my signature, and from my profile, and at that time u said that its Xtratime rules,then u apologised about that, and u said that u were wrong! SO just curious to know is that a rule from Xtratime, or its ur imagination.
ciaoz :groan:
Listen Mohammad, I don't have any problem with you at all, but I think you have got to try to look at it from our viewpoint. The Political Debate forum was created for Political Debate without trouble. It is not always easy to keep it civilised so sometimes we feel we need to block a user from the forum, because his behaviour in that forum was far from good. Once a member has been blocked from the forum, he has had his chance. It has nothing to do with Orange or any of us being anti-palestine, but it is just that we gotta be strict sometimes. Every user has a chance to post in the Politics forum, but if you blow that chance you cannot expect us to give you another after a certain amount of time.

I hope you understand. :)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Prince-O said:
Listen Mohammad, I don't have any problem with you at all, but I think you have got to try to look at it from our viewpoint. The Political Debate forum was created for Political Debate without trouble. It is not always easy to keep it civilised so sometimes we feel we need to block a user from the forum, because his behaviour in that forum was far from good. Once a member has been blocked from the forum, he has had his chance. It has nothing to do with Orange or any of us being anti-palestine, but it is just that we gotta be strict sometimes. Every user has a chance to post in the Politics forum, but if you blow that chance you cannot expect us to give you another after a certain amount of time.

I hope you understand. :)
understood, thank you! :)

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
I am not anti-Palestinian, and even if I were I would not let that guide me when dealing with you or Palestine. I try to be as fair as possible, and in all cases when I have had cases involving you, I have discussed what to do with the other Admins and CMs.

Like Prince said, we have to be strict sometimes. It's up to the members to behave within the rules and guidelines, and up to us to decide whether they did or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts