Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bad news guys:

From http://footballtorrents.com:6969/ (same as http://football.hn.org:6969/)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I really don't know what to say guys. The tracker has to go down due to factors that are very much out of my control. This is a permanent situation. I have tried to find all possible solutions, but have not been able to work it out in a productive way.

I would like to thank everyone, and especially the cappers, who have been absolutely amazing in every way. I would encourage everyone to use the many public trackers and continue to post in the forums so that we can continue to build on the already great community we have going.

I very much hope that this is not the end of football on the net. I appreciate all the warm wishes and the thanks, and understand that this news may depress quite a few people. For that I can only apologize. We can only hope that other solutions are offered up in the coming year, and 2005 is as great for football media as 2004.

With that, I wish you all the best for 2005 and hope to see you on the forums!

/MaXxed

-----------------------------------

This is where we get all our Barça games from!!! :groan:

For those of you who don't know the address to their forums, it's:

http://www.fbtz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1

There is a thread on there about the "bad news"

Pop into their forums for updates, and let's see if we can keep getting the Barça games.

I was going to share my latest torrent though them, but now I will go with another public tracker...

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It seems that users are going to continue trying to distribute the football torrents through the forum I posted above, while using links to other public trackers where the torrent files will be hosted. So it's not going to be that bad, that is assuming that people still cap the vids and others help with the seeding...

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
yeh i heard this terrible news, i thort it would be the end of me watchin full barca matches, just g2g hope there is other ways to get them or a new tracker is eventually built

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Register for their forums... external tracker links will be posted there.

I think they are going to try to spead out to different sites so that other torrent servers don't get overwhelmed by the amount of football stuff.

I'm still trying to decide which tracker to use for my next compilation.
I'm already a member of lokitorrent.com but you need to register to use it, and they are being sued by the movie studios at the moment.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I'll leave this thread open for a couple of days and I'll merge it in the Video thread then.

I'm sorry guys, bad news for some of you. :(

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i can feel u guyz, coz i tried once a time to miss a barca match, anyway sad for you all :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts