Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
this is a damn CURES!!
losing players for injury like this isn't normal!! what in the hell is happening to the team?

now Maxi is off for 3 months, in this time of the season, when we just have 5 games to go, and we need all the players in the team?!

this team will win the best LIGA in ages for me, they will over come all these cures's!

hope nothing else happen, enough sh*t happened really!

Visca el Barca :strong: :heart: :fero:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Well, the curse is getting weaker, guys, it's only 3 months by now anymore ;)

·
Registered
943 Posts
I can't believe that i'm saying this but... Guys don't worry if Maxi is going to be out for long time because anyway you're gonna win La Liga :(.

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
What the HELL! i just read it on goal.com and came running here to check if its true. IT IS TRUE!!

i can say one thing and everyone give me an AMEN to that right now!

God protect Ronaldinho

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the fuss is about all these F***ING injuries and yes Maxi could have helped us :boxing:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
-=*[BarSel]*=- said:
Maxi?So? I don't understand a fuss about it...
Like he would help us in the way...
First of all, he's a Barça player, and secondly, Eto'o is not at 100%. We can't die 5 mt far from the shore.

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
Wilyely_JP6 said:
I can't believe that i'm saying this but... Guys don't worry if Maxi is going to be out for long time because anyway you're gonna win La Liga :(.
because he is a Barca player, and every Barca player is important for us, even if he is a Barca B player, we don't forget about a player if is on the bench or on the stands.

and thats why

FUTBUL CLUB BARCELONA IS MORE THAN A CLUB :fero:

Visca el Barca :strong: :heart: :fero:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Shite!!! If Eto,o gets injured God forbid, who will play upfront??? I guess Ronny and Guily!!

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
grba2 said:
Shite!!! If Eto,o gets injured God forbid, who will play upfront??? I guess Ronny and Guily!!
yeah i think so, and we have to play Messi i think inplace of Ronnie!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts