·
Registered
6,738 Posts
We did it! :star: :) :happy: :cool: :party: :jester: :heart:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The sad and dark era of seven years is officially over. I am really delighted, and I just hope that from now on the seven successfull years will start and anyway let's party

we're back in Europe

:heart: :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :drool: :drool: :star: :star: :strong: :smileani: :cool: :cool: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:

PMDF and DA Force 4 Life

Max

Btw there's another thing to cheer about as the remodelling of our appartment is finally over! Halleluja

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Now let's see what happens tomorrow. A usually very well informed sourse says:

If Brescia are going down tomorrow, Markus Schopp will be a Veilchen...

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That would make Flögel the left defender and Kvisvik a bench player. I'm not that sure about Kvisviks fitness anyway, but there are too much benching of quality players, I think. Janocko maybe would go in 65th often and Kvisvik coming in for 27 minutes. But if that's the perfect deal ? Well, maybe it is.......

PMDF

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Which could mean two totally different styles of play within a game.
I thought of Didi's words considering team-play and selfishness and ACF's "idea" of Janocko as top-scorer and then watched Janocko's play. And my god Didi is so right - at least for todays game. A couple of times he could have passed or crossed, instead he waited, then he couldn't pass anymore and dribbled as a consequence (loosing the ball quite often). I mean he has great dribbling abilities, but his teamplay - boy... If he'd be even more selfish he could be on the field alone. I hope Schachner get's him to pass/cross more often which would imo make him even more dangerous for opponents' defenses.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
The fight for a place in the starting line up will be incredibly hard. On the other hand: If Wagner can't play (which is quite often the case), Janocko will move at a central position and we'll need Kvisvik on the left - I have no doubts about his fitness. Someone who's fit enough for Norway is also fit enough for Austria.

Let's say Schopp and Papac are the 2 players to come:

With Wagner:
Helstad, Rushfeldt (Linz)
Ocki, Hasek, Wagner, Schopp
Papac (Flögel), Ratajczyk, Hiden (Scharner), Dospel (Ferdl, Hopfer)
Mandl

Without Wagner:
Helstad, Rushfeldt
Kvisvik, Hasek, Ocki, Schopp
Papac, Ratajczyk, Hiden, Dospel
Mandl

De facto there will be 2 players for each position - and that's what we need. Remember that we aren't used to European action - we'll need more players than the seasons before, even if it provokes some mobbing.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, that's the football professor talking (meaning this as a compliment, as you know :) ), but what about a reality check ? Each year we hear and see about the Unruheherd situation of the rotation system. And we hear that from teams playing European cups all over the year. As we all know, we won't play Europe all over the year, so how much negative energy will the Doppelbesetztung idea create ? Each and everyone knowing about the so called natural human behaviour on reality check level will confirm it heads directly into Gruppenbildung, or let's call it even Zusammenrottung, to point out the negative effect also via the term. What all FAK supporters also know, this very Gruppenbildung was the MAIN factor of FAK desaster for years and years.

Even just now, when we got the positive influx via Didi, what happened. Didi had to tell the well known Mafia to play as a team and not use the same passing partner all the time over the best positioned man. This done for the very obvious resons, going down to Gruppenbildung. We need the Doppelbesetzung when we play CL, not before. Also confirmed by Tirol and by Sturm, before they started to overload the roster and losing grip as we saw it.

PMDF

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
onimaci said:
[...], and I just hope that from now on the seven successfull years will start and anyway let's party

I just hope that the end of FAK´s bad run does notmean that SKR´s 7 negative years start...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts