Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this rumour deserves it own thread judging by the way its gathering momentum.

Checked out at many Pool forums around and found that they are takling this transfer up. Debates are already going on on how the centre-half combinations would look like for the rest of the season. With the coverage on this rumour by many Pool forums, I guess its quite a done deal.

Here's what kickstarted all the discussion, a report on skysports.com. However I read some ppl said that skysports.com is not a really reliable source for these kinds of things. Double-checked at BBCsports.com but found nothing close 'cept a report on how easy it would be for Pelle to come here. the official site would be the last to posts news of transfers. So I'm quite restless here :D

Any thoughts guys? Keep us posted.

Cheers. YNWA

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Virtually done deal, on loan for the rest of the season, when his deal expires anyway.Obviously couldnt arrange a severance pay from Valencia.Not to sure on this, dun see the point of booting Henchoz and bringin in someone older, even if Pellegrino is more lavished.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts