Xtratime Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to multiple sources out of England, several clubs, including Sunderland, Middlesborough and Birmingham City, are interested securing the signature of 22 year old defensive midfielder, Maurice Edu. Edu was the first overall pick in the 2007 MLS SuperDraft and has 39 appearances for Toronto FC. Edu has reportedly caught the eye of several clubs as a result of his US National Team performances. We will keep an eye on this story, and update shortly.

Hmm...I think he can be a good playa....I like his qualities....hes been better than clark and bradley

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
According to multiple sources out of England, several clubs, including Sunderland, Middlesborough and Birmingham City, are interested securing the signature of 22 year old defensive midfielder, Maurice Edu. Edu was the first overall pick in the 2007 MLS SuperDraft and has 39 appearances for Toronto FC. Edu has reportedly caught the eye of several clubs as a result of his US National Team performances. We will keep an eye on this story, and update shortly.

Hmm...I think he can be a good playa....I like his qualities....hes been better than clark and bradley
The EPL in not suited to his game, ATT, IMHO.

He is bulldog, but he also has skills. He has the ability to slow down the game, meaning he maked very good decisions.

I think that what we wre seeing from the recent firendlies is that WE need better tactics. WE can play phycically with any one, but WE are tactically deficent.

I don't know it the EPL is a league you play in to "learn tactics".
Your game needs to already be rounded out before you get there, OR ELSE ...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts