Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious.. how much better do you think our younger players have gotten over the past year:

Rochemback, Giovanni, Saviola, Christanval(?young).

I think saviola has fit in the best.

I hope people will give all the rest time.. as they are very young and remember that many of the world's great players did not get to be great untill they were in their mid 20s.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
rochemback and christanval are titular almost every game this end season christanval is a sure defence he does errors sometimes but the veteran that is at near him don't help him to much(fdb) rochemback is a worker player not very good technical skills but he can play defence and ofence, saviola for me is the best young but the coach has not believed in him more often, but when rexach has gave it a chance he has take it,geovanni has not played at all

·
Registered
589 Posts
This is the only good thing that Rexach have done is showing faith in the young players.

He also has braught in players from the b-taem and if they are good enought then it`s really interesting to see homegrown talent or young foreignt talent.

Here are the young players as I see them

Puyul Barcas best player all season no doubt has even scored two goals this season.Has played so well that Reiziger is almost never given an oppurtunity.He is going to the world cup.

Saviola when he plays he doesn`t only score goals he sets up a few as well and have a great vision.He has moved to a new country and a new team and has done great.I think he will be pichini next season and have a even better season.Is hopefully going to the world cup. Has scored 13 goals in la liga and 3 in champions league.

Xavi his first year without Guardiola and he has takenthe oppurtunity and played smart and assisted a few goals and speeds up the game quite well.I think he has become better defensively this year he has even scored 3 goals in la liga more than Guardiola ever managed in one season.

Gabri have played in the most matches and usually does a good job he has scored two goals in la liga. He has become better defensively.

Christianval is a very strong defender physically and has great passing anh heading ability.He has had a good season with a dip of form for a while but is now playing very well again.Is likely to go to the world cup

The rest of the players are substitutes at the moment

Rochemback has matured a lot this season a very sloid defensive midfielder with great tackles but sometimes a bit harsch and stuipid it has been fewer and fewer stuipid tackles and better passing and shots I hope they will keep him next season because he is a winner just like Puyul and has a big heart.

Gerard have had a very bad season with lots of injuries he is a good player but needs to play to improve. Hopefully he will have a better season the next.

Geovanni started the season well but Rexach changed playing system and Geovannis bad form didn`t help either he is a player for the future but I don`t think he will last in Barcalona cause he will compete with el Baba next season...

Reina was given the oppurtunity after Bonanos dreadful error against Espanyol and made a few good matches but is still not good enough.I hope he will be loaned out next season cause he needs play to improve, and he have to if he wants to be the keeper of Barca.Too bad I really like this lad when he is on the bench he is always the happiest man when Barca scores it`s great to see.He will probably be second keeper next year as well

Motta the surprise of the season sometimes he makes a little nervous impression but this is a class player from the b team.This is the best thing Rexach have done this season to promote him he posseses a great shot great crosser of the ball and have some vision too.If Cocu moves Motta is the reason.

·
Registered
589 Posts
This is the only good thing that Rexach have done is showing faith in the young players.

He also has braught in players from the b-taem and if they are good enought then it`s really interesting to see homegrown talent or young foreignt talent.

Here are the young players as I see them

Puyul Barcas best player all season no doubt has even scored two goals this season.Has played so well that Reiziger is almost never given an oppurtunity.He is going to the world cup.

Saviola when he plays he doesn`t only score goals he sets up a few as well and have a great vision.He has moved to a new country and a new team and has done great.I think he will be pichini next season and have a even better season.Is hopefully going to the world cup. Has scored 13 goals in la liga and 3 in champions league.

Xavi his first year without Guardiola and he has takenthe oppurtunity and played smart and assisted a few goals and speeds up the game quite well.I think he has become better defensively this year he has even scored 3 goals in la liga more than Guardiola ever managed in one season.

Gabri have played in the most matches and usually does a good job he has scored two goals in la liga. He has become better defensively.

Christianval is a very strong defender physically and has great passing anh heading ability.He has had a good season with a dip of form for a while but is now playing very well again.Is likely to go to the world cup

The rest of the players are substitutes at the moment

Rochemback has matured a lot this season a very sloid defensive midfielder with great tackles but sometimes a bit harsch and stuipid it has been fewer and fewer stuipid tackles and better passing and shots I hope they will keep him next season because he is a winner just like Puyul and has a big heart.

Gerard have had a very bad season with lots of injuries he is a good player but needs to play to improve. Hopefully he will have a better season the next.

Geovanni started the season well but Rexach changed playing system and Geovannis bad form didn`t help either he is a player for the future but I don`t think he will last in Barcalona cause he will compete with el Baba next season...

Reina was given the oppurtunity after Bonanos dreadful error against Espanyol and made a few good matches but is still not good enough.I hope he will be loaned out next season cause he needs play to improve, and he have to if he wants to be the keeper of Barca.Too bad I really like this lad when he is on the bench he is always the happiest man when Barca scores it`s great to see.He will probably be second keeper next year as well

Motta the surprise of the season sometimes he makes a little nervous impression but this is a class player from the b team.This is the best thing Rexach have done this season to promote him he posseses a great shot great crosser of the ball and have some vision too.If Cocu moves Motta is the reason.

Babangida have had his best season in the b-team since he joined he has scored 18 goals so far anf plays as a rightsided midfielder / attacker he is going to be promoted next season he will claim spanish citizenship by then...

So I think that the future looks quite good, but they must play good next season as well but it`s looking good.

Cheers

·
Registered
589 Posts
Sorry I posted it two times i missed to post my opinion about el Baba...

And that`s someone you don`t want to miss

Cheers

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
u can always edit ur original post
just a bit of friendly advice;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts