Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another visit by the German manager this weekend, this time he went to watch the match between Hapoel Tel Aviv and Beitar as well. Was kinda funny to see him arguing with Haim Ramon in the stands (does he know anything about football anyway?). There were also rumours linking him with the coaching job at Hapoel next season before this visit started so obviously when he came to Bloomfield people were thinking it might be true after all. But Lothar denied and said he is fully focused on the Hungarian NT and their important qualifiers, but emphasized anything can happen in football. Lothar seems to like Israel a lot already so who knows maybe one day we will see him on the lines of some Israeli team. From my understanding of his coaching abilities I really hope he signs with Hapoel. ;)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Would be nice if he became our NT Coach if Grant was to choke vs. Ireland/Swiss and come empty handed in the faroe island.....

lets not forget running after the ball in the 1-1 tie to Malta... :rollani:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Kappa21 said:
Would be nice if he became our NT Coach if Grant was to choke vs. Ireland/Swiss and come empty handed in the faroe island.....

lets not forget running after the ball in the 1-1 tie to Malta... :rollani:
Why for the love of God he should be appointed coach of any National team, what are his achievments as manager, anyway?

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
KSO said:
Why for the love of God he should be appointed coach of any National team, what are his achievments as manager, anyway?

He got a great charismatic smile :)

thats all you need..

and better than your "save armenian avatar" afterall....as the turks would say..... nutting did happen :devil: bwahahahahahahahaha...

Mustapha Kemal!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Kappa21 said:
He got a great charismatic smile :)

thats all you need..

and better than your "save armenian avatar" afterall....as the turks would say..... nutting did happen :devil: bwahahahahahahahaha...

Mustapha Kemal!
Expressing your love both for german's and for turk's in one post... Gewald...

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
KSO said:
He got Partizan Belgrade to the Champions League ;)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ambis said:
He got Partizan Belgrade to the Champions League ;)
Yeah. But he failed big time in Austria and from what I heard not even the Partizan fans liked him. There are 2 Israeli coaches who got their team into the CL so you can say Matthaus is as good as Nir Klinger. ;)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
KSO said:
Expressing your love both for german's and for turk's in one post... Gewald...

:mad: Go support Propoganda in the Armenian Quarter somewhere else :mad:

don't make me get some turkim on you in this forum :glasses:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts