Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think of taking back Matteo Guardalben?

Look what he said to Gazzetta di Parma yesterday:

"It is always nice to come back, Parma is the town where my kids live and where I think I am gonna live when I end my carreer. Every time I can I come here, it is my natural home. [...] I will never forget the first time I came here as an opponent, with Piacenza. The whole Tardini applauded me, I didnt expect that."

Do you think we could get him?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I like Guardalben, I was also at a Parma-Piacenza 3-2 (after 0-2) when he got applauded.

He is a good goalie, Frey will leave and Guardalben is not very expensive. So, why not?

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Why live his kids here in Parma? Is he divorced?

If hw would be for free I would take him.
If not -> Bucci can do the job, too. We need players for other positions more desperately!!!

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I'd welcome Matteo back for sure.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Anyone willing to prove themselves and can be beneficial to this club is welcome by me...

The club needs as much help as possible. :stuckup:

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I thought of this the other day.

Rumour has it Palermo want to take Abbiati, (who they wanted last summer), and I believe if they qualify for Europe next season, then he could well take it. Then surely we could make a move for Matteo - over Carini, (as he loves the city), and get purely money from selling Frey, and invest that somewhere else.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
I thought of this the other day.

Rumour has it Palermo want to take Abbiati, (who they wanted last summer), and I believe if they qualify for Europe next season, then he could well take it. Then surely we could make a move for Matteo - over Carini, (as he loves the city), and get purely money from selling Frey, and invest that somewhere else.

like buying off Morfeo`s-Inter contract :shades:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Morfeo's contract is up in the summer I think?

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
I dont mean to be cynical, but when a player like Morfeo and Guardalben say they love the club, I say they have alterior motives like trying tom get a deal.

But I will make an exception for Guardalben.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Morfeo's loan runs out in the summer, but I believe he is also out of contract from Inter in the summer also, so I believe we could pick him up for free.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Morfeo's loan-deal here runs out this summer, but I believe his contract with Inter also expires in the summer, so I believe we would sign him for free.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Morfeo's contract here runs out this summer, but I also believe his currect contract with Inter expires in the summer, so I believe he will be available for nothing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts