Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all must have seen the reports on inter.it and others.

Some expert analysis here blame Mancini for doing a shit-job season Long. The players must be knowing it better.... they should then throw every responsibility at Mancini.......... Why apologise then ? Mr. World Peace Ambassador.

In all penalty taking, there are chances of not making it. Whether it is Cruz or Balotelli or Materazzi. He wanted to take it, because he wanted to win the match. When it fails, he apologises. Nothing very wrong. Its not Criminal apart from moving himself up. But he got to ensure the relationship with his teammates.

He did not do it like Adriano, blaming all shit on Mancini for not supporting him on happy football, and his whatever problems.

There are no perfect coach or Penalty-taker.

Come Tardini, when we win, I 'd take it. Yes
IF we Lose, I 'd take it. Yes.
If Roma win or Lose, I 'd take it too.

Some are already looking for scapegoat AHEAD of TIME. To the extent of considering any Scudetto is underserving. Grow some Balls.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
**** Materazzi and his mother. He made one of history´s most incredible anti-performances yesterday. Missed the penalty, blocked Cruz shot (what the **** are you doing up there) and injuring future Inter player Locatelli with whom on the field Inter were always winning.

So **** you up yours, **** your mother your wife and should I say children.

I say this because yesterday was Inters last chance, Inter are not going to win against Parma in the last round, Inter simply wont win.

·
Registered
45,381 Posts
Can't blame Matrix. He should have left it to Cruz but he wanted to do something special for the team...and he's been known to take penalties.

But it was obvious that he isn't quite up there. Manninger was well on his way to Matrix's right before Matrix struck the ball. A seasoned penalty taker would have buried that to the left, given that Manninger went down to early.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
If life were that easy, all you have to do is apologize and everything will be fine again, people would take a lot more risks and a lot more mistakes.

I think that for what he did yesterday, specifically upending the order of PK taking, he deserves some sort of punishment, and that will come this summer when he will be added to the pot of those to consider kicking out of the team along with Burdisso. And don't get me wrong, it comes a lot from his low level of play this year- but he wouldn't have been kicked in if he hadn't done what he did yesterday, b/c his respectable status with the club (no longer so respectable) would have kept him around.

·
Registered
59,816 Posts
Wtf is going on

Players miss penalties people

Not a single great player in the history of football hasn't missed

Need I remind you that Materazzi hasn't missed a penalty last season for Inter?

Need I remind you about the WC final?

In his time at Perugia he was dispatching penalties as well

In fact Cruz missed a penalty last season (at home to Catania) and Materazzi DID NOT.

So he missed, he won us the Scudetto in the same manner last season (ironically enough, against Siena)

I'd instead blame Cruz for blowing a chance to make it 3-1, or our crappy defending on both cheap goals...or our inability to find a winner with all the possession we had especially after Kharja's goal.

Forza Materazzi.

·
Registered
59,816 Posts
He felt confident enough to take it at the time, and he CAN take penalties as proven before.

Can you guarantee that Cruz or whoever else would've scored?

We're cursed, anyone would have missed it at that timing.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Pretty sure under a stronger coach Matrix would not have pushed Cruz aside to take that penalty. There would be hell to pay if he did that under Mourinho or Capello.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
He felt confident enough to take it at the time, and he CAN take penalties as proven before.

Can you guarantee that Cruz or whoever else would've scored?

We're cursed, anyone would have missed it at that timing.
I can't guarantee Cruz would score, but I can that Materazzi would miss.

I know hindsight is 20/20 but if Mancini had an order for his shooters, it should be respected.

In my opinion it shows the respect and authority that Mancini has.

And I agree that Cruz should have scored to make it 3-1. He was poor, piss poor, but then again so was the whole team.

So in my opinion
:thmbdown:Mancini
:thmbdown:Cruz
:thmbdown:Materazzi

They better have the games of their lives if they ALL wish to keep their jobs.

·
Registered
32,711 Posts
Matrix is - in his own words - a simple man. He does something and deals with the consequences.

For better or worse, he's an (Italian) icon of ours. Simply ditching him would be unworthy. Give the man a more peripheral role a la Ciro Ferrara past his 33. Of course - being a dedicated professional - he will always want to give his contribution by playing (which is why he wouldn't tear up his contract), but there's no obligation to field him for important matches.

He deserves the role Figo was ment to fill.

Wtf is going on

Players miss penalties people

Not a single great player in the history of football hasn't missed

Need I remind you that Materazzi hasn't missed a penalty last season for Inter?

Need I remind you about the WC final?

In his time at Perugia he was dispatching penalties as well

In fact Cruz missed a penalty last season (at home to Catania) and Materazzi DID NOT.

So he missed, he won us the Scudetto in the same manner last season (ironically enough, against Siena)

I'd instead blame Cruz for blowing a chance to make it 3-1, or our crappy defending on both cheap goals...or our inability to find a winner with all the possession we had especially after Kharja's goal.

Forza Materazzi.
It's freightening how often I seem to agree with Nera these days.

Pretty sure under a stronger coach Matrix would not have pushed Cruz aside to take that penalty. There would be hell to pay if he did that under Mourinho or Capello.
Haha, surprise, Stefan takes it out on Mancini.

I'm sure Matrix would be trembling with fear face-to-face with Mourinho or Capello:howler:

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
It's not a matter of who would score and who would not. The problem here is that Materazzi took it upon himself to decide that he should take the penalty instead of Cruz. That is not his decision to make. Of course, blame must also go to Mancini for creating an atmosphere where such insubordination is allowed to take place.

·
Registered
32,711 Posts
Surprise that a Milan fan would draw the fatalist conclusion: That the team qua it's manager is rotten to the core.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
You all must have seen the reports on inter.it and others.

Some expert analysis here blame Mancini for doing a shit-job season Long. The players must be knowing it better.... they should then throw every responsibility at Mancini.......... Why apologise then ? Mr. World Peace Ambassador.

In all penalty taking, there are chances of not making it. Whether it is Cruz or Balotelli or Materazzi. He wanted to take it, because he wanted to win the match. When it fails, he apologises. Nothing very wrong. Its not Criminal apart from moving himself up. But he got to ensure the relationship with his teammates.

He did not do it like Adriano, blaming all shit on Mancini for not supporting him on happy football, and his whatever problems.

There are no perfect coach or Penalty-taker.

Come Tardini, when we win, I 'd take it. Yes
IF we Lose, I 'd take it. Yes.
If Roma win or Lose, I 'd take it too.

Some are already looking for scapegoat AHEAD of TIME. To the extent of considering any Scudetto is underserving. Grow some Balls.
We have half arsed for 6 months. Face reality mate. If you can't admit that then you are just delusional.

And we certainly don't deserve to win the Scudetto the way we have been playing (rather - NOT playing)

Even I would take every result, but obviously it isn't the best damned feeling when a GREAT team like ours under this GREAT coach like Mancio can only LIMP to the Scudetto trophy on the very last day of the championship after throwing away a 10 pt lead.

Man, I have so many other arguments against you but I'm not going to bother listing them all over again. I'm done with all you guys who can't seem to blame Mancio.

Dont get me wrong - I want a win, I want the Scudetto. But it will come after having left a bad taste in the mouth, and Mancio has to go in any scenario.

·
Registered
23,841 Posts
If we win the Scudetto we deserve to win it.

If we don't win the Scudetto we don't deserve to win.

Pretty simple. :)

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
The only thing I regret seeing was the scuffle between Cruz and Matrix for the penalty. Wish both were mature enough not to display such unprofessional behaviour towards a packed out San Siro. Having said that, I do not condemn Matrix for daring these things are always 50/50. If you score you are a hero else a villain in such circumstances (see Matrix last season).

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Man, I have so many other arguments against you but I'm not going to bother listing them all over again. I'm done with all you guys who can't seem to blame Mancio.
You can Bash Mancini all you want... shit coach, retard coach, its not my problem.

But Inter being underserved winners, if won, is clearly strange to me.

Who is deserved then.... may I ask.

·
Registered
32,711 Posts
It isn't unfair to win the Scudetto on autumn merits primarily.

Especially not when considering we've been without Cambi, Samuel, Cordoba and Ibra most of the time in spring.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts