Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Typical scum, AC Milan the official club sponsoring such a video. Typical of such low class individuals, like their fans, especially bernmilan the Ivy League graduate who likes to think he's always playing inside the rules and a classy individual, but really the only Milanista who came to our forum after the Villareal game to take the piss at us and not only that, he cursed off one of our fans who posts reguarly in the Inter forum. Typical scum, even Papoose tried to give actual advice and comments on the state of Inter rather than come here just to provoke and curse someone off. Bernmilan should be glad we don't have a forum moderator here who deletes posts at his will like a well known individual who gets away with that in another well known cousin forum.

·
Registered
57,704 Posts
What's that about ?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Nera4life, that video basically is the AC Milan Official Club (Scum of the Earth, Berlusconi the most corrupt PM in the history of the modern world and Galliani, the most corrupt man in Italian football next to Moggi) video that they released a few years back detailing all of Matrix's clumsy challenges on AC Milan players.

Typical of AC Milan, classless and degrading to the sport.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
how do you know it wasn't compiled by someone else and just put in the logo at the beginning?

don't mistake who the scum really is

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
bernmilan1 said:
how do you know it wasn't compiled by someone else and just put in the logo at the beginning?
I am surprised such a self-proclaimed "avid fan" of Milan wouldn't know of and seen the video that AC Milan Website and Football Club released two years ago. The same video shown before yours truly.

bernmilan1 said:
don't mistake who the scum really is
I agree, I pointed it out in my post above.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
fair enough, pardon for not being interneted to the fullest on my team from something they posted 2 years ago
I guess I was a bit busy celebrating the victory rather than blaming materazzi, but as you wish

and you can call milan classles all you want, I think that the sorin incident is the pinnacle of all his misdeeds. You can ****ing hurt people bad that way, lets not pretend players have to be gansgsters on the field
as many of you should have or have pointed out, if instead of focusing on hurting people you would have ran 3 feet you might have gotten somewere different

so don't divert this to milan, we have 0 todo with your downfall.... this year

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I quite enjoyed Materazzi's elbow on Sorin. In what was otherwise an uneventful evening, Materazzi provided the highlight with that fine elbow of his.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
bernmilan1 said:
fair enough, pardon for not being interneted to the fullest on my team from something they posted 2 years ago
I guess I was a bit busy celebrating the victory rather than blaming materazzi, but as you wish

and you can call milan classles all you want, I think that the sorin incident is the pinnacle of all his misdeeds. You can ****ing hurt people bad that way, lets not pretend players have to be gansgsters on the field
as many of you should have or have pointed out, if instead of focusing on hurting people you would have ran 3 feet you might have gotten somewere different

so don't divert this to milan, we have 0 todo with your downfall.... this year
I can divest it to Milan because the classless club Milan decided to go ahead and perform slander against a player. That is a violation of club ethics.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
when\if gattuso goes out trying to purposely break the legs of the inter players, I would not be offended if I found a .wmv file in inter.it saying that gattuso is a bastard

if you read ancelotti's words, he says he doesn't feel bad for juve but he does feel for inter, even galliani said he wanted inter to move forward, I can provide the links if you want, so its not great to be blinded

·
Registered
230 Posts
bernmilan1 said:
when\if gattuso goes out trying to purposely break the legs of the inter players, I would not be offended if I found a .wmv file in inter.it saying that gattuso is a bastard

if you read ancelotti's words, he says he doesn't feel bad for juve but he does feel for inter, even galliani said he wanted inter to move forward, I can provide the links if you want, so its not great to be blinded

i understand u, i won't lie i really hate ur team, but i definitely hate juventus more(cheaters). materazzi is a fool, and people wonder why inter have so little italians. so please do provide the links i want to read!!!!!!!!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
bernmilan1 said:

Wow, I'm so moved. Berlusconi also said, "Pity, pity, pity. It's a shame because their fans deserved great satisfaction this year after waiting so long."

Think I care? Yeah you guessed right. Scum is scum.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
Sono dispiaciuto per l'Inter, più che per la Juventus che ha sempre il campionato - ha concluso il tecnico -. Sono dispiaciuto per Mancini che ora è al centro di tutte le polemiche, nonostante secondo me abbia fatto un buon lavoro. Ma si sa, nel calcio vinci e sei bravo, perdi e diventi il capro espiatorio; quindi, per questa logica, non mi sorprenderebbe se l'Inter lo mandasse via.

First page in gazzetta.it
"I am sad for inter since Juve always has the championship, said the manager. I am sad for Mancini, who is now the media center of attention (badly), even though hes done a good job. But in soccer you win and you are considered great, you lose and you become a scape goat, so by this logic I wouldn't be suprised if inter sacked him"
lotti's words

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Very well said, bernmilan1, let's just end the debate right here. I don't want to make it a big argument in this thread who's right or wrong, but in football friendships cross club lines, look what Mancini said when Ancelotti's future was in doubt and was handed a new contract:

Carlo Ancelotti extended his contract with Milan until 2008 this morning. Would you accept if Inter made you the same offer?
"This is honestly not something I have ever thought about. It made me smile when I read that I would have been sacked if Ajax had knocked us out of the Champions League. Now we're here talking about a renewal. These things aren't important for me. I try to do my job in the best way possible and I'm also aware of the fact that results can change situations. As far as Ancelotti's contract extension is concerned, I have to say that I'm very happy for Carlo. He has done very well with Milan and I think he deserves the renewal."

Mancini & Ancelotti beat the Archbishop 3-0

1 - 16 of 16 Posts