Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
read that mf´s words on channel4.com...its in these situations that Inter should threat his career, that they will put him with the juniors and destroy his career, they´ll wait out his contract...mf, never should he wear an Inter shirt again ...f jerk...he wanted a new contract that lousy loser and cried like a baby...he got it so he should stfu, he´s a pathetic excuse of a man,

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
arfy05 said:
oh i tohught materazzi was a midfielder, which was even scarier :eekani:

:D:pp
a midfielder, phew, Oh god no,,, :scared:
All I can respond to the possibilty of seeing Mater-ass playing as a midfielder is:

http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html

Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Article 5.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
baboti said:
a midfielder, phew, Oh god no,,, :scared:
All I can respond to the possibilty of seeing Mater-ass playing as a midfielder is:

http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html

Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Article 5.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
BWHAHAHAAHAHA :D:thumbsup:

great, i might just sig this :D

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
So he wants to join Milan....can't blame him, but we still dont want him :neutral:

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
“I have an excellent relationship with everyone at Milan,” the former Everton player told Sky Italia on Thursday night.

“After all, I consider Gennaro Gattuso as a godson and I get on well with all the Milanisti,” he tellingly added.

such a coward :rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
barracuda said:
So he wants to join Milan....can't blame him, but we still dont want him :neutral:
Keep that mf at Inter. :scream: :rollani: :tongue:

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
let him go, he will another member to milans "wheelchair gang", tobad vieri left, he was a great member.

whats next, panucci? or baggio and zola both get back in their football boots and sign for milan.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Azzkikr said:
let him go, he will another member to milans "wheelchair gang", tobad vieri left, he was a great member.

whats next, panucci? or baggio and zola both get back in their football boots and sign for milan.
Hey at least they're winners and legends :eekani: :tongue: like our supposed wheelchair gang. :googly: :tongue:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Bandiera said:
Hey at least they're winners and legends :eekani: :tongue: like our supposed wheelchair gang. :googly: :tongue:

:tongue: :thumbsup:

Excellent, excellent as always Schumy!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Materazzi opens Milan door Thursday 2 March, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter stopper Marco Materazzi has indicated that he would accept a move to city rivals Milan at the end of the season.

The Rossoneri have been linked with the unsettled defender for some time and he this evening suggested that a city switch could be on the cards.

“I have an excellent relationship with everyone at Milan,” the former Everton player told Sky Italia on Thursday night.

“After all, I consider Gennaro Gattuso as a godson and I get on well with all the Milanisti,” he tellingly added.

Materazzi is thought to be looking for a new club after falling out of favour with Inter boss Roberto Mancini.

The two men are understood to have clashed recently as a result of Materazzi’s lack of use at the San Siro.

Materazzi wouldn’t be the first Inter player to swap blue for red given some high profile transfers in the past.

Dario Simic, Cristian Brocchi, Andrea Pirlo, Clarence Seedorf and Christian Vieri all left Inter for Milan during the Massimo Moratti era.

Inter now run the very real risk of losing the only current Italian international – he should take part in the 2006 World Cup Finals – in their squad.

“I’m very proud to be the only Inter player in the Italian set-up, even if that is also because there are only four Italian players in the Inter squad,” he continued.

Milan are looking to rejuvenate their ageing defence given the probable summer departures of Jaap Stam, Marcos Cafu and Billy Costacurta.

channel4

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
C'mon people ... let's show some real heart into the posting. We need more passion to describe Materazzi. Let the profanity gates be opened with colourful adjectives to give a better picture of this butcher of a defender. Let it begin. :devil:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
With all the class defenders around Milan have to go and get after this "pezzo di Merda". :devil:

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
When last did sumone move from Milan to Inter...!?!

This shud bb telling us sumthing..all is not ryt (for Italians) @ Inter...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Haroon said:
C'mon people ... let's show some real heart into the posting. We need more passion to describe Materazzi. Let the profanity gates be opened with colourful adjectives to give a better picture of this butcher of a defender. Let it begin. :devil:
Let's see. Stam is better?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts