Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MILAN, May 10 (DS) - Inter Milan defender Marco Materazzi had a long chat with coach Hector Cuper and spoke on the phone with president Moratti after the scudetto just slipped off his Inter's hands, the club official site reported.
"I'm very disappointed about what happened. Cuper, Moratti and the club know that," commented Materazzi. "I'm happy with Inter's regard for me. My dream is to stay at Inter and make this side that battled desperately for the scudetto stronger. Do you know what I dream about at night? To be able to replay the game at the Olympic Stadium."
Materazzi added that it's not the moment to talk about the renewal of his contract: "But there won't be any problems. After this great disappointment we have agreed to talk about it at a later date.
"I'm about to take on a great adventure at the World Cup. The national team call-up is a goal I've reached thanks to the results achieved with Inter this season.
"For this I want to thank everyone for the call-up, although the bitterness for the end to this great and unfortunate championship remains inside me."

·
Registered
11 Posts
hahahaha:D :D :D :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :D :D :D :D :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.