Discussion Starter #1
A star is born. What a game by the kid today. Hrvatska:proud:

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts

·
dinamo67
9,543 Posts
The way he got passed the whole Iceland team to assist Srna and the other one where he could of scored that one on one was amazing.

He's a star alright

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Because of the quality of our central players are ahead of him (Luka, Raketa, etc) I had always wanted to see how he could manage on the outside. He has pretty decent pace and boy can he dribble! I'm still not sure about his crossing abilities nor his defending down the wing but this spot may be his best chance to get playing time for now

I love this kid though, so much potential and such a great calm maturity about him!

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Mateo je nogometni profesor reakao je `niko kranjcar, and he;'s right, this kid is sensational guys, let's hope he hits form for Brazil, he's a great decoy for `Modric and also offers superb dribbling and pace to our ~NT, now Rebic needs to also start performing in Seria A and we'll have a beast of a team guys!

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
When the game opens up and space becomes available for him to run into, he's a beast. With experience, I have no doubt that he'll learn to assert himself when the game is tight and compressed.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
This is a team effort guys!
Kovacic was brilliant today, but the whole squad showed character and fight and fire! The vatreni are reborn!!!!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
What a run. Kid just has to work on his finishing, but what a player!

[wTUB]uDEr3iKkp48[/wTUB]

·
No pain - No gain.
4,235 Posts
This match will be on DvD at home!!! :D All the team was AWESOME and waht a great coaching by Niko!

·
No pain - No gain.
4,235 Posts
This is a team effort guys!
Kovacic was brilliant today, but the whole squad showed character and fight and fire! The vatreni are reborn!!!!
:heart:

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
...and ofcourse, his slalom assist for the second goal:

[wTUB]OC2iv6qwGJ0[/wTUB]

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Ćevapčići kid;12964553 said:
Those two runs, when was the last time we saw something like that for the nt?!!!!

Kid will be a gun
Luka did v Izrael...not on that scale...

For me that Reba - Ola - Pranja minijatura was quite good.

·
Registered
14,050 Posts
When he got around that last defender on his second run I though I was on the verge of seeing the greatest NT goal ever scored...still shattered that he couldn't tuck it away (good save by the keeper)...I don't remember getting so carried away with a play since that Pršo goal against Slovenia...Kova :worship::worship:

·
Thought Criminal
14,005 Posts
When he got around that last defender on his second run I though I was on the verge of seeing the greatest NT goal ever scored...still shattered that he couldn't tuck it away (good save by the keeper)...I don't remember getting so carried away with a play since that Pršo goal against Slovenia...Kova :worship::worship:

Lol exactly what I went through:musik::thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Just going to chime in here and say that corluka had a great game

1 - 20 of 395 Posts