Xtratime Community banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
His future is not at DM no matter how good a job he does there. He should be built up to become Modric's successor even though they have some different attributes.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
His future is not at DM no matter how good a job he does there. He should be built up to become Modric's successor even though they have some different attributes.

Well he already has that in his skill set
Adding the DM position on his list of abilities is big plus

His versatility is insane.that way he will keep playing more and more filling up gaps everywhere

He is simply a great worker and will improve more and more

He has great chance of becoming bigger legend than Modrič since he is with us at young age

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
Well he already has that in his skill set
Adding the DM position on his list of abilities is big plus

His versatility is insane.that way he will keep playing more and more filling up gaps everywhere

He is simply a great worker and will improve more and more

He has great chance of becoming bigger legend than Modrič since he is with us at young age
Kroos had to play DM as well and was limited in his abilities. He got much more dominant when Casemiro had his back. The same would be the case with Kovacic.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
He is not a Perez boy. ;)
lol this thread reminded me of this clown, used to whine about Perez every single week and then he disappeared when the team found success.:|

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Kroos had to play DM as well and was limited in his abilities. He got much more dominant when Casemiro had his back. The same would be the case with Kovacic.
tbh, I watched kova closely now in his 3 Clasicos and what he provided defensively, man marking Messi was better than what Kroos showed as a DM against them twice or three times.

It will be difficult for M.Llorente and Ceballos, cause as long as Kova is fit he can be a backup for any of the 3 midfielders, remember his performance last season against Sociedad as a CAM, scored and assisted Ronaldo..he's just getting better.

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
tbh, I watched kova closely now in his 3 Clasicos and what he provided defensively, man marking Messi was better than what Kroos showed as a DM against them twice or three times.

It will be difficult for M.Llorente and Ceballos, cause as long as Kova is fit he can be a backup for any of the 3 midfielders, remember his performance last season against Sociedad as a CAM, scored and assisted Ronaldo..he's just getting better.
True but DM is more than just man marking. Casemiro has excellent reading and understanding of the game, his positioning is immense. Kovacic has a whole lot of skill but he must work on his understanding of the game and his decision making. And yeah I feel kinda bad for Ceballos, he should really be loaned out to get regular playing time.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Aparently his injury was not that light as previously reported

He will be out for 2 months has teared his groin and another muscle
That is so bad.i am so sad for my boy Mateo

Fast recovery brate

·
Registered
12,161 Posts
Like I said when you signed him, not WC or protagonist for topmost teams potential. Took 3 instead of 2 yrs for him to leave Real, albeit on loan.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts