Xtratime Community banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Administrator
52,356 Posts
Mateo Kovacic hasn't made the ideal start to life as a Real Madrid player.

The midfielder, signed from Inter Milan this week for a deal worth around €35 million, introduced himself at his official unveiling with the words "Bon dia a tots," which is Catalan for "Good day, everyone."

Speaking with the dialect of archrivals Barcelona is probably up there with the worst possible ways of endearing yourself to the Real Madrid faithful, especially as Kovacic had previously been linked with a move to Barca, per Joe Short of the Express.

Kovacic will now be doubly keen to impress on the pitch and put this unfortunate episode behind him.

Funny kid :pp

Though in terms of presentation blunders, nothing beats Robinho signing for City and saying I'm happy to come to Chelsea :D

·
Registered
12,901 Posts

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
You made me curious so I looked up hottest Croatian girls

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2010/12/worldwide-wednesday-the-10-hottest-croatian-women/

Hardly any of them are as pretty as Kovacic' broad.

How can I belive you that ur average neighbour looks anything remotly close like that? :mad:
I have my band and i perform at bars in Chicago.Mostly for Serbian and Croatian population
I know most of the balkan people here in chicago.And trust me,there is 1 out of 10 girls that would not be hot..
Croatian Women are serbs with bigger legs :D
Serbian chicks are probably the most beautiful,but i can say that SErb,Croat,Bulgarian and Ukrainian women are most beautiful,in my books

·
Registered
12,901 Posts
I have my band and i perform at bars in Chicago.Mostly for Serbian and Croatian population
I know most of the balkan people here in chicago.And trust me,there is 1 out of 10 girls that would not be hot..
Croatian Women are serbs with bigger legs :D
Serbian chicks are probably the most beautiful,but i can say that SErb,Croat,Bulgarian and Ukrainian women are most beautiful,in my books
Then it's been a loooong time since yo've been in Romania brotha' :datass:

·
Registered
12,901 Posts
Romanian girls are beautiful also.I had this GF back in the days..Roksana..they are dirty tho :D ahhah
Roksana ? Never ever heared a romanian girl named like that. You mean Roxana. Or in rare cases Rocsana.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
So Kovacic has both presented himself in Catalan, and driven his car on the wrong lane. Kind of funny, but he just needs some time to settle. I hope he'll get some minutes against Sporting, maybe 20 minutes. Really excited to see him perform and do his stuff.

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
Good luck to him. Felt like it was a rather sudden unexpected transfer. Mandzukic, Rakitic, and Modric, have had results under their belt, will Kovacic be next in line? He's transferred much much earlier compared to these dudes.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,488 Posts
I don't he's ready for the bright lights just yet.
There's a reason why Inter Minnow decided to get rid of this guy…and Dags knows the truth: Big fish in a small pond, that's exactly what he was over in Italia!

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
Mateo Kovacic: hybrid of Modric/Casemiro

Real might have found an even better DM option to Casemiro in Mateo Kovacic, the boy with magic in his feet and enough bulldog spirit to annihilate Messi.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
He made a smart decision of retraining for New position

That actually leaves Marcos Llorente in a very bad position

We have 3 world class DMs now

61 - 80 of 88 Posts