Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mateja Kezman doesnt seem a serbian name dont you think?

is he Hungarian?

I wouldnt have any problems if he was, I just want to know

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For me his a real Serb because he choose to play for us.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not a Hungarian name it's Slovenian, but his family have been in Zemun for generations....
regardless, as long as he wears the blue jersey he's one of us...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats true, he calls himself a serb...
and thats good enough for me :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
In the end who cares what his name is, as long as the Delije remember to spell it correctly in those pretty lights in the Marakana...hehehe. Oh that's right, how could you forget when he's scored on you in the last 3 derbies :D.
Seriously though, if anyone cares, go check out his sight www.kezman.co.yu , it's actually pretty good, even if you're not a grobar.

------------------
Later

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok...that was a low blow grobaru...doh...three goals....doh doh doh..
yeah ok, that hurt...yeah ok he's a good player...but I have to wonder...how do you guys manage to keep your freekin players for so long, Kezman should've been gone a long time ago....i don't understand, if he played for zvezda, he would've been there 2 seasons tops, then would've been gone...
I know it's a good thing that they keep their players, I just want to know how...do they beat them, drug them, kidnap their families????.... ;D
just kidding...all the power to you guys (even though Tudjman was your direktor)
sorry, had to get that in there...! :) :) :)

------------------
Zvezda je zivot ostalo su sitnice!

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Delijo, Grobaru,
I can't find record of the 113 4ever derbies Zvezda v Partizan?
Do you know?

Cheers!

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think Red Star has 48 wins 176 goals
Partizan 32 wins 145 goals
33 draws

...but I'm not sure?

·
Registered
313 Posts
No offence taken Delijo bro, it's all good :). I know that the club gave the players (Kezman, Ilic, Iliev, Damjanac, etc) the option to go last year. Bjekovic was the only one who took it. But... they said that with one more year of exposure in Europe what would their value be then... noteably more since they were going in CL competition. This of course was based on their success in the CWC of that year. We all know that my Grobari laid an egg against Spartak, and then lost to Leeds. So in the end don't be surprised if Partizan has a fire sale at the end of this season. I'm afraid to say that they'll be an embarassment in CL competition next year. I PRAY we don't meet Croacia/Dinamo whatever they're called now. We could lose 5-0 in Belgrade if we do! Ne daj boze!!! (God don't allow it)

Vracar bro, I can't find a record of ALL the derbies either. I looked in a few obvious places but to no avail. I'll let you know if I find something...just don't hold your breath.

------------------
Later

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Grobar,
I hope we do meet Dinamo in the CL we'll kill 'em, pa onda nek mi se napuse...(then they can suck my... :))

BTW/ I dont know where you can find all the results of the derbi games,
But you can see the resuls of the recent derbi mathces(last 7 years or so) at www.delije.net

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
OK, according to what I found these should be the current stats:

Zvezda - Partizan 113 48 33 32 175 : 147

I'm not complaining... :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Crist!
I didnt know Sranjo was our boss for a while :) :( :) :(

Red Star forever...
I'm not complaining either man :)
CZ were such a great team in the past, I'm supprised we got more than 30 wins,
good on us!!!!

[This message has been edited by GROBAR_OTAGO (edited 04-03-2000).]

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sranjo was the one who changed your your jersey's to black and white...they used to be blue and red (like your away ones now)...
I was in the office of the Voda Navijaca/Delija (leader of the fans?) and on the wall there is a framed picture of Franjo from like 1988 wearing a partizan jersey...no offence, but I laughed my sack off....

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sranjo was the one who changed your your jersey's to black and white...they used to be blue and red (like your away ones now)...
I was in the office of the Vodja Navijaca/Delija (leader of the fans?) and on the wall there is a framed picture of Franjo from like 1988 wearing a partizan jersey...no offence, but I laughed my sack off....

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
At least we dont wine after every single bad game we have
like use.True you had a better past and past does always count for something but you guys still act
like you are the best in the world.
You are in a state of denial, face it Red Star Sucks in european football.
:)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Ime (namesake): How old r u? I'm just wondering because every Grobar I know, knows that ugly little fact about Sra...er I mean Franjo and his affiliation with our club.

And to Delija my Canadian brother, in the future please let us grobars educate our own. We usually ease our members into that piece of news ;).

Cao Svima (everyone)

------------------
Later

1 - 20 of 38 Posts