Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whos better in your opinions? i think kezmans better, he has more experience, he plays for a stronger club at the moment, and his past with psv has been nothing short of amazing, not to mention his star year with partizan when he lead the league in scoreing. not to bash Ljuboja, he a sick player too and hes one of my favourites, but over all i think kezman is the better player.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
You might say Kezman has accomplished more so far and was in the spotlight more than Ljuboja, but no doubt Ljuboja is the more complete player (better skills) and is better suited to the style of play in our national team.

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
Ljuboja has the better technique, better passing, more creativity and is basically the better player overall. But Keza has an amazing workrate, in form has better positioning and is the better finisher.

Next to either Savo/Jestro or Zigic, Ljuboja would come in more handy. He can cross, score, pass, dribble, whereas Keza can only run and not create much by himself. For Keza to be successful he needs support from the wings and since we're not gonna play with wingers, IMO Keza should be benched.

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
Couldn't agree more with you Drulo :thmbup:

I'm a big fan of Ljuboja, when the guy is in form, he is definately a threat to any team's defence, I'd take him over Keza anyday.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Ljuboja zna bolje da barata sa loptom, ima bolji sut, ima bolji dribling i ume da bolje da proigra. Kezman je ambiciozan i vredan igrac koji se uvek nalazi u sansi za gol i koji svoje ogranicene fudbalske kvalitete maksimalizuje.

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Ben you pretty much just translated Drulo's post into Serbian;)

I as well think Ljuboja is the more talented player but Keza has more experience and has achieved more.

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
You guys already basically said everything I would have said. And I'll just add what I said in some of my previous posts. An in-form Ljuboja would always be ahead of Kezman in the NT, as far as I'm concerned..

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Why not play them together? Savo isn't (hopefully) going to be around for a long time and those 2 could play off each other quite well as they have different qualities to their games.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Ive never seen Ljubolja play, Kezman is alright.
But lately both of them seem to be struggling. I just hope a new Mijatovic comes along one day

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
There's only one mijatovic.
But like Dule said, having kezman and ljuboja up front might result in them 2 complimenting each other as they do have different qualities.

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
That's true, I was thinking of the two of them playing together as well.
I don't really see it happening though, I mean after Savo is done ( who knows when that will be :rolleyes: ) there is still Jestrovic and than Zigic who is probably gonna be in the team soon.
I think we'd be better off with one big guy and one small guy, although I wouldn't mind seeing how Ljuboja and Keza would play together. I think Ljuboja could provide some really good balls for him, unlike Savo, Jestrovic and Zigic.
Oh, and let's not forget about Vucinic, he could be playing in front of Ljuboja and/or Keza in the next couple years...who knows

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
There's no use discussing about Savo, because as long as Petkovic is there (and this should until the end of WC2006) Savo will play. After that I think Savo will just retire on his own accord. So, the question is, who is the best partner to Milosevic until the end of WC2006 cycle? I don't think Kezman is, as much as I like him. However, after that, pairing Kezman & Ljuboja sounds like a good idea. Ljuboja the creator, Kezman the hardworking finisher.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
i like playing on with 1 forward, it creats less chances to score a goal, but its solid on defense. So i like someone who is really fast, which is Kezman, but he is a terrible finisher.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Andrija PFC said:
There's no use discussing about Savo, because as long as Petkovic is there (and this should until the end of WC2006) Savo will play. After that I think Savo will just retire on his own accord. So, the question is, who is the best partner to Milosevic until the end of WC2006 cycle? I don't think Kezman is, as much as I like him. However, after that, pairing Kezman & Ljuboja sounds like a good idea. Ljuboja the creator, Kezman the hardworking finisher.
I think Milosevic and Zigic would be great combo, and so would Kezman-Ljuboja, but then so would Vucinic and Jestrovioc, but when to use which combo would be dependent on our opponent. Petkovic seems to have an idea, he has not yet developed that idea or at least he is not comfortable with that idea as of yet. All I can say we have the fire power and defense…midfield is solid, no reason why we should not win most if not all our games. I think Petkovic is working on overall strategy the problem with that is each opponent requires a different strategy, and he has not had enough time with all the players on hand to get a clear solution...Petkovic will solve the problem in the next few games, he has to for the sake of our football future.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
PartizanBeograd said:
i like playing on with 1 forward, it creats less chances to score a goal, but its solid on defense. So i like someone who is really fast, which is Kezman, but he is a terrible finisher.
I think that our opponent dictates if we are going to play with one forward or two…it appears at least to me that Petkovic understand this quite well.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
No Zigic and Savo would not be a good partnership, they're too similar and why has there got 2 be 2 big guys up front? I'd prefer 1 skillfull, 1 fast guy who can finish, a deep lying striker like Ljubojawould cause all sorts of problems and could bring the midfield into the game a lot more than a big guy. Ljuboja would also link up very well with Vukic, Simon, Deki, Pedja etc. adding that extra creativity to the side.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
The ideal partner for Zigic is Pantelic. They perfectly fit together. But it would take too much guts and risk from Petko to play them in the NT.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Ben Akiba said:
The ideal partner for Zigic is Pantelic. They perfectly fit together. But it would take too much guts and risk from Petko to play them in the NT.
Ben the ideal partner for Zigic or Savo is the one that yields results, that is score lot of goals…this has not happen yet, Petkovic is in a developing process. I hope he resolves that issue in the next game…otherwise it will be downhill from now on.

It is not about partnering Zigic with Pantelic, just because they are partnered together on the club level at Zevzda, I belive Zigic could partner with anyone of the strikers that we have…but that would manly depend on the opponent, what style the opponent will play or utilize.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
You may believe that Zile can fit with anyone, but so far we have seen him fitting only with one - Pantelic. Everything else is in the realm of "kad bi moja baba imala...."

1 - 20 of 39 Posts