Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after being robbed by a certain someone, i have decided to make my own match thread, like was always promised...:smileani:

We head into this match coming of 3 crucial wins, equal with Juve in 2nd and facing a team that drew with Inter and is coming of a fresh 4-1 win.

Certainly we cannot be fooled by our game with Torino, as the games before hand were rather dull and we took far too long to crack the nut...

Seedorf will probably be back for this one, he seems to be an automatic starter as long as he is fit.

OT:
I don't agree with most people when they say that 2nd doesn't matter, personally i reckon it does, the higher we finish the better, even if both spots guarantee CL qualification, i'd much rather say "we beat Juve to 2nd", rather than sound like im making an excuse by saying "it doesn't matter, both positions got us into CL, and we wouldn't have won the Scudetto anyway".

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Bwah! Metal takes this shot seriously! For that reason, when I wind up doing my Redux thread he will get co-billing.

:proud:

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Make us proud rookie:proud:

Bwah! Metal takes this shot seriously! For that reason, when I wind up doing my Redux thread he will get co-billing.
Not another redux :scared:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Hey, it got us a big win, no? ;)

For the record, I'll onlybdo redux when the game thread is reduced garbage and nobody is talking about the game

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
Read the last few posts and this thread is pretty much full of garbage not talking about the game already ;)

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Metalingus got trigger happy; he should've escalated the other thread over a couple days and then come in for the save.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Hey, it got us a big win, no? ;)

For the record, I'll onlybdo redux when the game thread is reduced garbage and nobody is talking about the game
I did not complain about the 1st one.

But if that's what it takes for you to do a redux I can surely help, as long as we win ;)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Time will tell

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
healthy competition for TS :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So guys...the game...

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
Yeah, like Milan's attack we seem to have great depth at TS :proud:

Our FM's are maybe a bit like our defense though :(

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
There's a game? :confused:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Yeah, like Milan's attack we seem to have great depth at TS :proud:

Our FM's are maybe a bit like our defense though :(

But leave it to the "tifosi" to find scapegoats. ;)

·
Gran Sheik of XTMCMM
261 Posts
Being a member of XTMCMM, I pull rank over this :jester:nooblette :jester: of a thread starter, not only does he whine like a little girl but he also has the audacity to start a competing thread.
Back in the day, an FM wouldn't allow this shit. I vote for Presidente to retake his FM post back (Bono where are you). This is a delicate time where we should do good for the collective but its people like metalingus that make it impossible to unify.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Yes, that is you and bono when my TS skills were always questioned :(
Boo hoo, sissy boy. You are the one who heckled me from day one even though we were winning every ****ing week. You never had any "skills". But it's all good. ;)

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Being a member of XTMCMM, I pull rank over this :jester:nooblette :jester: of a thread starter, not only does he whine like a little girl but he also has the audacity to start a competing thread.
Back in the day, an FM wouldn't allow this shit. I vote for Presidente to retake his FM post back (Bono where are you). This is a delicate time where we should do good for the collective but its people like metalingus that make it impossible to unify.
our FMs ain't got no balls :lala:

we need a juve guy to do all this shit:doh:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.