Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,437 Posts
Correction, first goal was from Serdar second was from Holosko. Some Bursa fans hid themselves amongst the Besiktas fans and then revealed themselves 15 mins into the game. They opened a flag in the section that was "reserved" for them, but soon were kicked out of the stadium. Bursa players come out with a message saying "Inadina, Teksas, Teksas". Good to see players, and Bursa staff are still taking part in this fued.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
With Bursa logic, this game has to be "saibeli". Adamlar 3-0 yenildi, kendilerini BJKya satmislar.... :howler:

I wish this game was a relegation game for Bursa... Insallah seneye.... :pp

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
13.Ankara 37
14.Konya 35
15.GB 35
16.Rize 29
17.Manisa 29

No room for surprises. Rize is down (cannot beat Konya, GB, Manisa). Konya is safe because they'll get points. GB meets FB and Sivas and if Manisa wins all, GB will go down.
(Feed carrots to GB to beat the two...)

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Honestly, Tuna is a joke. (GB were given points thanks to the presidents' friendship.) How can they steal points from the next two opponents??
I didn't notice Egemen. He was already in talks. He's shorter than he looks (OK, he looks short). Out of contract and a good backup next season.

Gordon looked very happy after the match.:howler: Must have been an extraordinary game for his standards.

·
Master Debater
21,932 Posts
Unfortunately I was unable to watch this match. Nice to see that we won, Holosko scoring 2 is a big plus for us.

I don't have much hope for next season if we still have the same Baskan although I do like our young crop of players. Just wish we had a better board and bring in afew good players we need on specific positions to compliment our youngsters.

·
Master Debater
21,932 Posts
Not only one of rare BJK fans with a soft spot for FB, he seems to be able to spot crop of promising youngsters at BJK. :)

!?

I hadn't realized that hatred for all rivals was a pre-requisite directly correlated to one's ability to spot talents. :)

I think all concerned were well aware you were responding to my comment directly, so saying "he" seems a tad bit odd no? Just refer to me as "you"

:rollani:

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
I hadn't realized that hatred for all rivals was a pre-requisite directly correlated to one's ability to spot talents. :)

I think all concerned were well aware you were responding to my comment directly, so saying "he" seems a tad bit odd no? Just refer to me as "you"

:rollani:
Mutants don't speak the same way as we do...

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
yeniceri said:
Clearly, I failed to follow you on (e.g.) Holosko's two goals and (ed: this one's not by yeniceri) Egemen's red card (in thread wk.31). Man, I didn't address you because I didn't expect you to respond on crop of youngsters you can identify.

And you get insulted on your Fener line? :) That's the least relevant of all the talks you drop here. :D

·
Master Debater
21,932 Posts
I didn't expect you to respond on crop of youngsters you can identify.
Ofcourse you wouldn't expect such a thing, apparently the prospects aren't Rustu or Nobre.

And you get insulted on your Fener line? :) That's the least relevant of all the talks you drop here. :D
Everytime a person responds to you in a way you feel isn't positive it doesn't mean that person was insulted.

Now go write some more riddles and stop confusing the board members. The only thing the names Yasko and Yeniceri have in common is the Y. Remembering who wrote what is a lot easier than noticing talent on the field.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I remember both of the forum managers claimed they didn't watch the game, but hinted a thing or two that I didn't get.

That's all. I don't intend to extend the thread on topics unrelated to the game. I've nothing against both of you.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
:confused: I am getting confused here.

I asked about the red of Egemen, since a friend told me about it. I have not watched the game...

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Bursa players come out with a message saying "Inadina, Teksas, Teksas". Good to see players, and Bursa staff are still taking part in this fued.
I dont get. What does that mean? Inasdina Teksas, etc... :confused:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
The game was incident-free. There were no red cards.
Rustu needed to go off the pitch at half-time, but even with Hakan, Gordon, I.Uzulmez in defense, BJK didn't have much trouble. Just one piece of on libero, and things are much different.
There was a news flash that BJK were in talks with Egemen and reported it to the bourse (borsa). Well, the news is gone because there are two games to play.
Odd things happen, like Baki lasting two seasons, but Gordon will be released from the contract and Serdar Ozkan is a function of R.Sociedad going up or staying down (currently one place short). Other Spanish clubs may come forward.
(Footnote: Baki and Yozgatli weren't invited for the trip. Gokhan was.)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.