Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday April 11 2008 8:00pm TSI (1:00pm EST) @ Inonu
The big 30... 4 games left after this one. No fans on the stands as you all know, players should be more comfortable I think. Oftas is a good team but they are in a good position in the tabele, so I don't think they should pose too much of a threat. But who knows its futbol.

Tello and Baki aren't available for the game, Cisse and Kas are suspended. Gokhan Zan should be able to start and SerdarOzkan is back from suspension, Delgado, and Ali are back from injury.
Probable lineup:
------------Rustu---------------
Ali------Zan-----Gordon-----IboU
-----------IboT-----------------
SerdarO---Delgado----Aydin-----
---Holosko-----------Nobre------

Toraman and Gordon weren't bad last week now how will Gordon perform with Zan? Last weeks MOM Aydin, how will he play after being praised so much? Will he go under the Serdar Ozkan syndrome?

I been reading around the internet and alot of people want to see Tello play LB and Aydin on LW. That doesn't sound too bad considering Tello's original position is LB. Maybe something Ertugrul can experiment in the coming weeks?

I'm gonna predict 3-1 win for us. Goals coming from Toraman, Delgado and Nobre.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Scratch Rustu, Hakan is in instead of him. I'm scared :(. No Delgado either, Mehmet Yozgatli comes on!!:wallbang:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
We are not playing well. What the hell did they think when they transferred Mehmet Yozgatli to Besiktas? :rollani: Ah Demirören, ne diim ben sana.... :mad:

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
If we don't win this match Saglam has to go, this performance today is pathetic
The players are playing this match as if it is of no consequence and it is the responsibility of the manager to - obviously - dictate the pace of his club and motivate the players.

honestly the way things are going, we are well on our way to becoming the Tottenham Hotspur of Turkish football,

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
oha its 1-0 to Oftaş

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Players like Tandogan, Gordon, Uzulmez, Baki, Yozgatli has nothing to do in BJK.

Toroman couldnt make one correct pass, its clearly not his spot, especially if we play against weaker teams where we need to have control.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yapma kerem be.. that woulda been a joke if we got a penalty for that please man.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Why don't you guys pay the referee's to win you matches? Fener and Gala have been doing that for years....

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Macin sonunda Gordonun ikinci ikrami, adamlar atamadi... :rollani:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Why don't you guys pay the referee's to win you matches? Fener and Gala have been doing that for years....
Thats the difference between BJK and the rest... :smileani:

I rather get relegated with my honour from the league than get some help from the refs...

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
COCUKLAR INANIN INANIN COCUKLAR... GUZEL GUNLER GORECEGIZ GUNESLI GUNLER... INONUDE OFTASIDA DEVIRECEGIZ... SAMPIYONLUK SARKILARI SOYLEYECEGIZ...:cry::cry:

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
No one took it seriously when i said this but this is exactly why we the fans should buy the club,
the fact is at the moment it is our only alternative to the pathetic adminstration under Demiroren, and collectively
together we the millions of besiktas fans worldwide could raise enough money to do it,

1 - 20 of 68 Posts