Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here we go to the most difficult one of our last 5 games. Rizas and Korays old team is at the 6th spot and one of the top teams in league(IF we dont count the big four). They seem to have lost some pace after the Rizas and Korays departure, but are still on a good spot in the league.

Especially Besiktas fans should look closer to Kursat since Riza wants him for the next season. I wont be suprised if Riza also takes someone else from Rize to us, so look carefully on Rize players. :smileani:

We on the other hand are going to Rize without 9 players. We have a unnecessery large squad this season so the only player we are gonna miss IMO is Toraman at the back. Our defence is much slower without him. Ahmet Dursun, Okan, Sergen, İbrahim Üzülmez, Juanfran, Emre, Ahmet Yıldırım is out due to injury and Cordoba plus Ibrahim Toroman is banned...

A good news is that Sezer is in the squad. If we win this game than i am pretty sure that well collect those 12 points from the last 4 games and wait for the results of the derbys between Fener-Gala&Trabzon. :hopefull:

Here is my first eleven:
---------------------Ramazan-----------------------
--Ali G.-----Ronaldo--------M.Dogan-------Cagdas---
-------------Okan B.-----Koray----------------------
--Ahmed H.---------Tumer--------------Ibrahim A.---
-------------------Carew----------------------------

Good luck Besiktas! :star:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Kas la goz arasi thread aciyorsun bakiyorum :D

Okan Buruk is injured btw, he won't be playing this game. I'd sub him with the kadikoy Panther.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
D-lite said:
Okan Buruk is injured btw, he won't be playing this game. I'd sub him with the kadikoy Panther.
Yaw, kendimiz sakat diye yaziyoruz adami, sonra kadroya koyuyoruz. Yaslandik hocam, ne diyeyim.... :scared:

Also, since this is his old team and he knows Rize well, i expect Riza to be able to "lock" them efficiently...

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
ne lock'u ya, onlar bizi lock etmekle ugrassinlar be yaskocum.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kursat seems to have agreed with Besiktas for the next season on all terms. I´ll watch him extra the first half(cant watch the second unfortunatly, maybe after 23.30 at Lig TV), now if he puts an excellent performance we´ll loose points, if we score 2-3 goals, i´ll start to doubt about him( i know, i know dont jugde a player after a game... :tongue: )

Asagi tukursen...... :dazed:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
D-lite said:
ne lock'u ya, onlar bizi lock etmekle ugrassinlar be yaskocum.
hadi len, bir-iki mac kazandin diye hemen burnun havalarda geziyon.... :nono: :D

·
*the drum drum*
42,917 Posts
Being Riza's old team, this should be a comfortable win for BJK..

On Kursat, he's a very capable player (strong as an ox), and the only thing to doubt about him is his temper and his discipline.. He gets fired up 10 times faster than Bulent Korkmaz on a bad day :wth:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I watched the second half late last night. 1-0 is not so bad since some of our player did not seem to be motivated in the game. We lack good wingers, 442 without wingers is not so enjoyeble to watch. Ibrahim Akin scored a great goal, what a shot! Although it seemed strange that Rize goali could not save that one. Other than the goal, Ibrahim A. did not do anything right. He tried to dribble everytime instead of passing and lost the ball. Riza could not stand with him, so he changed him at second half.

Cagdas is definetly not the right one for the left-back position, hes passing game is none-existend, he cant cross, i would not even think him as a backup to that postion. Same goes for Tayfur, his offensive support to Ahmed Hassan first half was nothing. Mustafa Dogan cant use the ball, the only player that could start our attacks from the back was Ronaldo, rest are more or less "kazma"s. The last 30 minutes Riza subbed Ibrahim A and Carew and Tayfun+Veysel was on the pitch. I dont remember when i saw so many "kazma"s with Besiktas jersey last time :yuck: . Rize had a big pressure(obviously since we could not keep the ball with these kind of players) the last 20 minutes, but we survived..... Now, let see the derbies.... :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts