Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go against a team that created lots of troubles against us and finally made Del Bosque sacked. Our season is more or less over after Feners victory yesterday and i really wonder how motivated our players going to be from now on. We have a "micropscopic" ( :howler: ) chance for a CL spot and we should try to chase it.

Their defence seem to be weak on handling balls that are throwed "behind" them, a quick forward like Ahmet Dursun could take advantage of this. I hope for a 2-0 victory....

We are without Deli Ibo, Cordoba(red) and Emre Asik. I guess Riza will play 4-4-2, so here is my first eleven;

---------------------Pancu :howler: ----------------------
--Ali G.------Toraman-----------Ronaldo---------Cagdas----
-----------------------Koray------------------------------
----Okan B.---------Tumer----------------Ibrahim A.-----
--------------Ahmet D.-------Carew------------------------

I will be at 23 Nisan celebrations so i probably cant watch this game(albeit its a re-run 23.30 at Lig TV, have to shut down the mobile phone from 18.00 :tongue: )

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Just because Yilmaz told you to stand in the corner like a kid doesn't mean you start acting like one. What's this 23 nisan celebration business :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Good thread bro, I don't know how you manage to do it :D
:jester:

Hmm Konya is another team we need to get revenge from, they owe us bigtime, and I have confidence t hat we'll defeat them.

Besiktas has been looking great, and our key players have been performing well...Tumer, Carew, Toroman, Koray have all been putting in solid performances, so I dont' doubt we'll win if this team plays like it's been playing for the past month or so.

THis would be my preferred line up:

---------------------Pancu ----------------------
----Toraman-----------Ronaldo---------Cagdas----
-----------------------Koray------------------------------
----Ali Gunes--Ahmed Hassan-----Pancu----------------Tumer-----
--------------Ahmet D.-------Carew------------------------

subs:
Midfielder: Pancu
Striker: Pancu
Okan B
Ibrahim Akin
and back up goalie: Pancu

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Jemster said:
Just because Yilmaz told you to stand in the corner like a kid doesn't mean you start acting like one. What's this 23 nisan celebration business :D
Amcasi seker versene Yasko'ya :howler:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jemster said:
What's this 23 nisan celebration business :D
We´re gonna wave some flags in Stockholm.. :D And i have to take care of some of the kids from my hometown... :irritate:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
helal be, kim tutar seni.
Dalgalandir bayragi kocuummmmm *vinnn vinnnn* gaz*gaz****

:D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Oh and BTW, just for fun and to amuse the fans..
If we're leading the game, in the last 10 minutes, Pancu should seriously put on the gloves :D

Now that would be priceless :D

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
D-lite said:
Amcasi seker versene Yasko'ya :howler:
Once sallasin bir bakiyim bayragi ona gore veririz sekeri... :D

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmm, our injury list is bigger than i thought. :embarass: İbrahim Üzülmez, Ahmet Yıldırım,Fatih, Ali Güneş and Ahmet Yildirim wont play tomorrow. :googly:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
I thought we had only one Ahmet Yildirim on the team? :confused:

Well Uzulmez, Fatih and Ahmet Yildirim we can do without. But I wonder who'll be goaltending instead of Cordoba.

Pancu? :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
The game ended 2-1 With Ahmed Hassan scoring both goals.
the line up was something I didn't expect, with all the injuries Tayfur Havutcu played rightback, pancu and koray were midfielders with Tumer on the left ahmed hassan on the right, and Carew/Ibrahim Akin as a striking duo. Okan Buruk and Cagdas came on in the second half for Ibrahim Akin and Tumer.

Ahmed Hassan had an absoloute stormer, both goals were classic Hassan goals, and he did very well. He's been putting in great performances recently, i think this also has to do with Riza hoca utilizing him right.

Tumer was once again, great, but I'm not sure if we should use him a a wing player when he has so much talent and could be our midfield playmaker.

We started out extremely well, but after we scored the team lost concentration. We played well but couldn't capitalize on our opportunities-and we had many. Konya tried to counter and had a few decent opportunities. Of course, without a natural rightback and a natural left back, our defence suffered. But Ibrahim Toroman played extremely well and tried very hard to make up for the defence errors.
He even assisted iin some attacks and had some impressive dribbles!

Ibrahim Toroman..I'm so glad we have him, he's an excellent defender and is getting better.

Pancu put in a mediocre/bad performance, he said so himself after the game. I guess he lacked concentration.

Carew was great, but he keeps on having to go to the wings and sideline to get the ball..But when he does, he dribbles past defenders as if he's out for a stroll in the park, and he worked very hard.

Ibrahim Akin wasn't that impressive in this game, for some reason he's more effective when he comes on as a substitute-I think it has to do with his physical strength. He has amazing pace and technique but he needs to work on his strength-he falls way too easily.

To be honest, I'm not too thrilled about the lack of comunication between ouyr forwards/attackers. We need someone to partner with Carew or what not, because he'd head the ball one way and our players would be running the other way. We need to work on our attack and on the effectiveness of communication between teh forwards. It's no surprise our attacking midfielders score more goals than our forwards/strikers.

But something made me really happy today.
On the bench there was a player from or Youth team named SEZER.
It was his first timem and even if he didn't play, he was just thrilled to be called up.

This is why I love Riza Hoca, if we had scored a few goals and had a comfortable margin, I'm sure Riza Hoca would sub this kid in and give him an opportunity.

This is why Riza Hoca will do wonders for us (insallah), because he himself is a product of ourr youth systems and he's not afraid to bring up promising and talented players. I hope he brings up more Gems and slowly gives them opportunities with the A team.

In terms of the match..this was expected, we lapsed in concentration and Konya scored with 10 or 15 minutes left. But that goal was really interesting, it wasn't planned out or anything, it just came out of teh blue.

After conceding, Besiktas played at an unbelievable pace to score the winning goal-we created 4-5 great goal opportunities (one with Sergen, one with Okan Buruk), and Ahmed Hassan capitalized on one to give us the lead with only 4 minutes or so left in the game.

I can see that the old Besiktas ways with Riza hoca is rubbing off on this team-back when he was a player we'd win many many games by scoring in the last 5 minutes, and today was no different.

All in all-i think Riza Hoca is trying out the players and making up his mid for next year.

BTW: we have been playing with 4 defenders lately, who said Besiktas can't play with a 4 man defence and has to play with a 3 man defence if it wants to succeed? Turkish media, go figure.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A good victory, its not easy to win games like this if you dont have a clear target in the league. :cool:

Now, i only managed to see the last 35 minutes, so i cant say much about the game and Yilmaz has already commented our play.

Since neither Gala or Trabzon are dropping any points we`ll most probably end at the 4th place, as soon as we (mathematicaly) secure this position, i hope that Riza chooses to play with only those players he intents to use next season and maybe one or two players from the youth team... :hopefull:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
One of the banners that was displayed at the game:

2 ekmek yok ama 4 gol var :D

Yilmaz pretty much summed up the whole game. Good analysis. I def agree with you on the communication amongst the forwards... I've been stressing that this whole season. Hopefully this will change for next season as this is a very important part of the team's gameplay. From the time Riza hoca came to Besiktas till the end of this season is definitely a testing period for our coach. We are going to be ready and prepared for next season and be a main contender for the championship... aha buraya yaziyorum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts