1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PAOK-Panathinaikos
Aek-Ionikos
Kerkyra-Olympiakos

Lets see how the championship twists this week..

·
Registered
468 Posts
The PAOK vs Panathinaikos match should be a really good one. Both AEK and Olympiakos will not lose to their opponents.

My predictions :-
Panathinaikos get 1 point (hopefully 0)
AEK get 3 points
Olympiakos get 3 points

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Marcus I can only hope yer right about your predictions. :shades: Should be fun. AEK's game shouls get a crowd of over 60K.

·
Registered
40,685 Posts
In which stadium are you guys playing these days Evil, OAKA? Anyway, would be extremely impressive to see such large numbers turn up.

I think Marcus is spot on with his predictions. Hope to see PAO lose points, can't see the others doing that.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
In which stadium are you guys playing these days Evil, OAKA? Anyway, would be extremely impressive to see such large numbers turn up.
We're playing at OAKA for now. Our new stadium should be up in the next 2-3 years. We're averaging crowds of about 35-40K this season, and given that we're still in the hunt for the title we should get in excess of 60K for our remaining home games against Ionikos and Apollon Kalamaria as the away game to PAO will be played behind closed doors. Indeed it will be PAO's last EVER game there. :howler:

I think Marcus is spot on with his predictions. Hope to see PAO lose points, can't see the others doing that.
Although Kerkyra arelikely to get the drop , they seem to be tough over there having beaten PAO and drawing with us. As for our game, Ionikos are battling relegation and the players will be facing unexpected pressure of sorts so it may not be as simple as you'd think. But the paok-pao game will be the biggie this week.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very Good game at toumba with chances at both ends,1-1 the final score.
Olympiakos beat kerkyra as expected.

The news of the week...Aek 0-1 Ionikos!!

PAO 60
Oly 59
Aek 57

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Covert said:
A real disaster. Against the fing run of play :(
Shattering as it is you have to take it with a grain of salt. Yes, we were unlucky but think of the times when had more than our fair share of luck like the away wins to OFI and Iraklis. Don't forget we weren't expected to win the title. But I do have to admit it's really sh!t to lose the title like this. I know we're not out of race in an official sense but we're not in a position to control our destiny either. :depress:

Though I guess it wasn't taken as badly as elsewhere. Three people suffered heart attacks during the game, with one sadly perishing. My condolences to his family. :sob:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts