• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
test

Date: Saturday March 29, 2008 19:00 TSI (13:00 EST)
vs

Stadium: Besiktas Inonu Stadi

After last week's loss to Istanbul, this game is more vital than ever before. If we are to lose this game expect commotion and chaos in the club which may lead to Ertugrul being fired. But I still believe in the team. This is when the team has to stick together, and not be influenced by the media.

Some changes expected from last week;
Toraman back from suspension to play DMF. Baki on instead of Gordon, and since Toraman is back poor Serdar can return to his normal position RM. Rustu is not 100%, so he maybe out for the game but we will find out later on in the week.

Expected line up:
---------Hakan (Rustu)------
AliT----Gokhan----Baki------IboU
----------IboT---------------
Serdar----Delgado------Tello--
-----Holosko--------Nobre----

Things to note on Fenerbahce's end:
Deivid is suspended (yellows). Kazim is expected to play instead of him, Roberto Carlos is available for the game (source = Cenk :D). Zico still hasn't made the choice between Maldonado or Selcuk. Maybe he'll sit Aurellio and play Maldonado this match we'll see. Semih is very much in form but I expect Kezman to start again and make an impact because for some reason he likes scoring against us :nono:.

Team Forms (Last 5 weeks):
Besiktas - WWWWL
Fenerbahce - LDWWW

All time Head to Head:
318 games, Besiktas 117 wins
Fenerbahce 117 wins, 84 draws.
source: http://www.footballderbies.com/results/index.php?id=118

Last 5 games Head to Head:
Besiktas 1W (1-0) 11 April 2007 Turkiye Kupasi
Fenerbahce 3W (2-1) Superlig (2-1) SuperCup (0-1) Superlig
1 Draw (1-1) Turkiye Kupasi

Stars Picked for the game:
:star:Filip Holosko:star:

Alex would have been an obvious choice but I'm gonna pick Kezman.
:star:Mateja Kezman:star:

Prediction:
Draw would be the best result for GS and terrible for both the teams. I think both teams will push for the win. I'm gonna predict 2-1 victory for Besiktas. If we can get through the first 45 without any major disaster we can cruise to a win.

I was gonna post a poll as well to get people's predictions. But I can't seem to create one. :lala:

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
shit pretty early! you were on it this week anyway i like your take on it :D and i love the picture of our gorgeous stadium, esthetically it is still the best in the world, our new stadium won't have that feng shui beauty

anyway I predict a 2-1 win as well, I see Nobre getting one of his patented goals, fenerbahce equalizing off a defensive error, and then Delgado or even Tello getting the other one later in the second half

Also I predict Kezman to mess up repeatedly :)

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Roberto Carlos might be back, he was training with the team today

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Carlos is ready for the match. He was ready for Kasimpasa but Zico didnt want to risk him.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
I´ll be at Kapali during this game. Last time i was at a game was 1.5 years ago, so it will be great to be at Inönu again.

But we have to sort out our defensive problems if we want to have a chance.

Iyi olan kazansin... :)

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I´ll be at Kapali during this game. Last time i was at a game was 1.5 years ago, so it will be great to be at Inönu again.

But we have to sort out our defensive problems if we want to have a chance.

Iyi olan kazansin... :)
Try to get pics... btw I hope you mean "Besiktas kazansin.." We don't have to be good to win :D. Make sure to sing alayina gider..

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Try to get pics... btw I hope you mean "Besiktas kazansin.." We don't have to be good to win :D. Make sure to sing alayina gider..
Yeah, there will be some pics, i promise i´ll sing every available tezahurat i know. Well, since its in Kapali i´ll be forced anyway... :D

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Confirmation! Cisse will be in the match this weekend
Is that a good or bad thing really? I wonder how much good a not for fit Cisse will do...

Where the hell is Serdar Kurtulus? He should have played 10-15 minutes our last 2-3 games. :wallbang:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
warabee wants to post this:

Slovensko - Island 1:2 (0:0) (87. Mintál - 71. Torvaldsson, 82. Gudhjonsen)
Slovensko: Mucha - Čišovský (79. Krajčík), Škrtel, Hubočan (64. J. Ďurica), Čech - Šesták, Sapara (45+. Vittek), Borbély (64. Štrba), Hamšík - Hološko (46. Jež), Jakubko (46. Mintál)

Škrtel plays 0-90 :howler:

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so..Cisse to play or not to play that is the question :jester:. If he were to play, I think we'd see a more open game. Tello, Serdar and Delgado being more focused in the attack. But if he doesn't then Toraman is back DMF and Tello, Serdar have to play close to him much like the GS game. Generally the reported news say Cisse is giving good signs and he will start but I worry about his condition. Maybe in the second half he can come in the game to stabilize the mid-field.

I hope Selcuk plays for FB...him and Baki get along just fine. Also I am expecting a good game from Serdar Ozkan. After last week's position he'll be much relieved to play his regular position. :wth:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts