Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last season we were also in big crisis like now, but we beat Maccabi Haifa 1-0 in home (Tamir Cohen scored). Hopefully this time we can win also :hopefull:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Actually Ofir Haim scored. And Eyal Berkovic against Yaakov Shachar is always interesting. :)

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
maybe rosso and berko will be "injured" all of a sudden who knows, i believe nimni will be back if i'm not mistaken. Maybe that will stir up some confidence

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Rosso is always injured...

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Maybe it is just media play or Maccabi is hiding some secrets, but most reports say that Nimni won´t play against Haifa even though Caanen would love to use him in this match. Berkovic is motivated to face his boyhood club and will probably play.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Haifa is not the type of club to get over confident, even if they beat B. Yehuda 4-0 last weekend. I think that Haifa is still well-aware of their "troubled" moments that they just got away from and they won't get too over confident when playing Maccabi because Maccabi can just decide to wake up in a game and start playing some great football (although they usually decide to play like total crap). So Haifa has just the right amount of confidence after last weekends game, but they also aren't too sure about this one, so we'll see them fight for the win and I do think Haifa will win

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Anyone heard Caanen's latest, seems like he is a bit mad at the players. He was hoping to show them a tactical example from Benfica/Barcelona this week but only 4 players said they watched the game. So Caanen blasted "nobody here really likes football". After the meeting several players said they didn't want to raise their hand eventhough they did see the game. :googly: And of course there are so many weird stories about Maccabi lately, like when Rosso was singing a Beitar fans song in the showers some weeks ago. Very professional of him. :howler:

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
Anyone heard Caanen's latest, seems like he is a bit mad at the players. He was hoping to show them a tactical example from Benfica/Barcelona this week but only 4 players said they watched the game. So Caanen blasted "nobody here really likes football". After the meeting several players said they didn't want to raise their hand eventhough they did see the game. :googly: And of course there are so many weird stories about Maccabi lately, like when Rosso was singing a Beitar fans song in the showers some weeks ago. Very professional of him. :howler:
Really strange stories :googly: , the players didn´t want to raise their hand? Well english is not the first language of no one at Maccabi, but still it isn´t difficult to understand and we could see that Caanen is working hard and giving them a lot of tactical explnations, but the problem is that many players over there are lazy and are not used to this type of discipline unfortunately.
Regarding Rosso, he has been so much time out of the team that he forgot which he plays for :howler:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
1-1 it ends. Berkovic scored first from a penalty but Colautti equalised. Avi Yechiel said an early good bye after his second yellow card. All in all a very good result for Mac. Tel Aviv especially because Haifa were dominating most of this game.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Yea, not bad....
i was thinking that Haifa might lose, but it seemed that they were managing, but didnt go further...but good win overall

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Not a bad result for Maccabi Tel Aviv, Berkovic scored a goal as he probably wished. I wondered what exactly happened during the match between Caanen and Roni Levi? Levi refused to shake his hand.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
After Yecheil comitted his foul, Levi yelled to the ref to give him a yellow card. The ref gave the yellow (doubt its because Levi advised him to do so) Berkovic then decided to get into things and yelled at Levi to stop telling the ref what to do and stop heating things up (like he never does...) then Caanen came over and told Levi to keep quiet and thats why Levi was mad.

As for the match...Haifa really did dominate and Strauber was playing great, lots of respect to him. I think that him and Kornfine have been 2 of the better keepers we've seen in the league. Zandberg, Boccoli, and Colautti were constantly threatening. Rafaelov, which i'm glad to see on the pitch, didn't do too bad and started a couple of attacks.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
berko said:
Not a bad result for Maccabi Tel Aviv, Berkovic scored a goal as he probably wished. I wondered what exactly happened during the match between Caanen and Roni Levi? Levi refused to shake his hand.
Roni Levi also had an incident with Fernandez but I guess it doesn't count because everyone seem to have an issue with him one way or another nowadays. :)

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
In our tragic form I have to say that this draw isn't bad result ... maybe better times for Berkovic, now he isn't such dissapointmant as at the beginning.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts