Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully this will be a game who strenghtens our players confidens. We are playing at home against Ankaragucu that lost 7-2 to Sakarya last week. As most of you already know there were a incident where Ankara coach slapped on of their players that got a red on his face. They seem to be in crisis now and drawn into the relegation battle.

This will either be good for us, demorilize them further and making it possible for Besiktas to get a comfortable victory or further drive their players to struggle even more against us. We still lack a player at the left and be without nowadays the most important midfield for us; Koray. Along with Koray, Berkant, Juanfran, İbrahim Akın, Fatih and İbrahim Üzülmez seems to be on our injury list...

My first eleven: a 352 formation , despite that Riza seems to have tried 442 lately

----------------------Cordoba----------------------
-------Toraman------Ronaldo--------Cagdas--------
--Ali G.-------Tayfur-------Okan B.-------Ahmet y.--
----------------------Pancu------------------------
-------------Ahmet D.-------Carew-----------------

I want to see Carew play every game from now on. Lets see what he can to the remainder of the season....

Ps. Since i will be away friday, saturday and sunday. I hope we win by only 1-0 and game developes to a boring one. If i cant enjoy a game with lots of goals and good football, nobody else should :D

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Line up from Fanatik:

Cordoba
İ.Toraman
Ronaldo
A.Yıldırım
Ali Güneş
Tayfur
A.Hassan
Tümer
Pancu
A.Dursun
Carew

So what has happened to Okan AGAIN? I am getting fed-up with Riza now! :groan:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
He'll probably be subbed in second half, though I wouldn't trust Fanatik's line up ;)

Yasko opened this thread and left it, the game's on friday (today) so I won' tbe able to watch it because i got work to do...
I guess I"ll have to follow it online somewhere.

We should win this one, Ahmet Dursun needs to start scoring if he wants a spot for next year. Considering we'll be departing with most of our foreigners at the end of the season, Riza might start using players from our youth system after the Fener game.

My line up:

----------------------Cordoba----------------------
-------Toraman------Ronaldo--------Cagdas--------
--Ali G.-------Tayfur-------Okan B.-------Tumer Metin
-------------------Ibrahim Akin------------------
-------------Ahmet D.-------Carew-----------------

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
D-lite said:
He'll probably be subbed in second half, though I wouldn't trust Fanatik's line up ;)
Well I try not to believe half of what the press say! :groan:
Anyway, good luck to BJK! :thumbsup:

·
*the drum drum*
42,903 Posts
Despite the Turkish media as a whole (minus TRT) being more full of it than most media sources across the world, other than transfer rumours, the thing they mess up the most is predicting line-ups..

Even for a team like Fener, who's starting line-up at times can be very predictable (as in, anyone with decent knowledge should get at least 10 of the 11 right), they manage to get only 7-8 correct.. :dazed:

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
That's good then, at least I have some hope they've got it wrong although going by past games.......

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
I'm missing this game cause of work again!!!!! If anyone is watching the game today please supply us with some info. Thanks

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
What a great goal by Carew! :eekani:
He blasted an indirect freekick from 25 meters into the top corner.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
He's just practicing for next week :D:D

Ahmet Dursun just scored as well. 2-1 Besiktas winning :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
3-1 Besiktas, Carew scores again.
I'm telling you, he's practicing for next week :D

But I wonder where he's been up until now, is he just wakign up out of hybernation?
:D:D

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
D-lite said:
But I wonder where he's been up until now, is he just wakign up out of hybernation?
:D:D
Maybe he saw the poll on the forum.... now hes' ready to shut us all up.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
1st HALF REPORT

2. Dakikada A.Gücü'nden Hakan Kutlu sarı kart gördü.

3. dakikada Beşiktaş'tan İbrahim Akın hakemi aldatmaktan sarı kart gördü.
Maçın ilk 7 dakikası golsüz geçildi.

8. dakikada Beşiktaş atağında ceza alanı içinde İbrahim Akın topla buluştu ancak son vuruşu yapamayınca Beşiktaş bir golden oldu.

10.. dakikada bu kez ara pasında Carew topla buluştu karşısında sadece kaleci vardı. ceza alanı içinden yaptığı vuruş kale direğinin yanından auta gitti.

14. dakika Beşiktaş serbest vuruş kazandı. topun başında Sergen vardı. Sergen dokundu Carew vurdu top 90'dan filelerle buluştu.

21. dakikada Ankaragücü atağında Ayhan topla ceza alanına kadar indi kale içine yaptığı ortaya Faruk kafayı vurdu ve takımına beraberliği kazandırdı.

Maçın ilk 30 dakikası karşılıklı gelen gollerle 1-1 geçildi.

36. dakikada Beşiktaş'ın ani atağında ceza alanı içinde topla buluşan Ahmet Dursun topu kalecinin yanından filelere gönderdi. Formasını çıkarması yüzünden Ahmet Dursun sarı kart gördü.

44. dakika Beşiktaş atağında Carew ceza alanı içinde Tayfur'a pas vermek istedi. Kaleci topa hakim oldu. Tayfur sarı kart gördü.

45. dakika Beşiktaş'ta Carew ceza alanı dışından aldığı topla rakiplerini tek tek geçti kalecinin yanından topu filelere gönderdi.

Maçın ilk yarısı Beşiktaş'ın 3-1 galibiyeti ile sona erdi.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
F0RZA KARTAL said:
Maybe he saw the poll on the forum.... now hes' ready to shut us all up.
Well he knows that the pressure is upon him to finally proove himself, so he's upped his game. Let's hope this wil be the Carew we see next year, because it sure is a bit late for this performance!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
4-1, goal Pancu :D

Disuki brought down Carew, ref gave a penalty and Pancu capitalized.
I want Caarew to score a hat trick, Hadi Carew :D

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Well done to BJK. A very good score.

BUT as far as Okan is concerned, it's Inter Milan all over again! :irritate:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
4-1 is definitely a good score.... it's too bad that I wasn't able to watch the game. If someone could comment on how the team's gameplay was I would appreciate it. From the result of the game and from what I read it seems as if the team had their act together. Hopefully this unity carries over into next week's game......now the wait till next week begins.

LAY LAY LAY LAY LAAAAAAAAY LAY LAY LAY LAAAAAAAYy
OOOOOOOOOOooOOOO BESIKTASSSSS

1 - 20 of 35 Posts