Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanx a lot TFF. :finger:

We are out of couple of players this game, Koray is out, Ibrahim U is out for the remaining of the seoson, and Juanfran that is supposed to play instead of Deli Ibo is out! We have to use Ahmet Yildirim here. We have a huge problem at left....

I am counting on Ronaldo and Pancu, hope that both can play...

-----------------------Cordoba--------------------------
-------Toraman----------Ronaldo--------Cagdas---------
---Ali G.---------Tayfur---------Okan B-------Ahmet Y.---
------------------Pancu---------Tumer------------------
----------------------Ahmet D.--------------------------

Just counter-attack and hope for the best...I hope that the game is at saturday, i cant be at home that day ...en azindan suratini görmem... :fero:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
I can't believe they had the guts to give Papila to a Besiktas game again!
I hope our captain doesn't even shake that idiots hand!

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Besiktas vs the referees what else is new?

Hopefully we will come out onto the field like warriors and put on a great show of futbol for all of these TFF fukheads and especially for Papibnela. The best thing to do at this point is kill them with great futbol.

I'm gonna go with the same line up as Yasko.

---Ali G.---------Tayfur---------Okan B-------Ahmet Y.---
------------------Pancu---------Tumer------------------
----------------------Ahmet D.--------------------------

Papila 0 - Besiktas 4

INADINA FORZA BESIKTAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Hi football nut;

He starts, depending on the circumstances, squad availability, injuries and his own personal form.
He's started in many games, and has come on as a sub in many others.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
BTW my line up:
(somethign along these lines):

---Ahmed Hassan---------Tayfur---------Okan B-------Tumer.---
------------------Ahmet D.--------Ibrahim Akin----------------
----------------------Carew--------------------------

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
0-0, we should have won 3 points here, i could only watch from the 50th minute since i though that the game would start at 1800 :irritate:

Our team looked like the more attacking one and Diyarbakir couter-attacking. We kept the pressure on untill the end but could not score. Hadi Gecmis olsun.... :sigh:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Ahmet Dursun missed chances that an amateur would not miss, with clear misses like that don't expect a win. Ahmed Hassan and Carew did allright, Tumer was not good today. You could see that there is absolutely no morale left on this team. Everyone seems agitated as if a bird shit on their heads. Theres no more answers or questions to this team left. Only after the summer can the rebuilding start again. Someones gotta take better charge of this team.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What on earth are you talking about? the last 30 minutes i saw in Diyarbakir was one of the best footballs the team played in last years there.... :rollani:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to watch the game. I was surprised to see that the game ended in a 0-0 draw. I was expecting Besiktas to score atleast one goal and take 3 points.. guess not.

I hope the game wasn't as bad as my hemso gravesends describes it. Although I am not surprised that Dursun missed easy chances to score. From watching the few games he has been in so far, It seems like he has a tendency to do this. It really pisses me off. He also did this during the TS game. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a trend. There is nothing more frustrating then being so close to scoring and it not happening. As a professional futbol player on Besiktas you should be able to hit 99% of your CLEAR shots. I just hope that Dursun takes care of this problem because we really need him.

We also need for the rest of the team to come alive. It seems as if everyone is sleeping. I understand that we are humans and can have bad days but wtf is goin on. Tumer.. I haven't heard or seen this guy on the field. Since his red card during the Denizli game he hasn't been showing any sign of himself on the field. A little about Tumer... he could really be a leader on this team. He has the passion inside of him and most definitely the skills to be a leader. When he is on point, he is a threat to the opponent. I just wish that he was on point consistently. The Denizli game was on Feb 12, Tumer has been dormant for way too long.

Again, I must remind myself that I need to be patient. I just hope the team is on the right track. Before we know it the 06/07 season will be starting. The team needs to be prepared for next year and that preparation needs to begin NOW. We should be winning games like this. A 0-0 draw is not acceptable when we know we have a sqaud that is capable of scoring atleast 1 goal and capturing a win.

The Besiktas community has put their trust and faith into Riza Calimbay. We know he has accomplished his goals in the past. Let's just hope that he will be succesful with Besiktas. He absolutely should be just because of that fact that he lived through and grew up with Besiktas. I still stand behind him and truly believe that he will have our team ready for next year. He has stated that the team will be ready and will be serious contenders for next year's championship.. hopefully he will be able to deliver on those promises.

·
*the drum drum*
42,906 Posts
F0RZA KARTAL said:
We got the highest rated referee this week... Yeaaaay! (sarcasm)
I think that's the highest rating I've seen for a set of referee's since this rating system came out :dazed:

9.6, 9.4 and 9.4 I think it was.. :eekani:

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Papis set yet another record in a BJK game :pp :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Basically by 'giving' Papis the highest mark EVER received, the TFF is sending Besiktas a message. After all the games in which our referees were the worst of the league, they're saying: 'you see, Papis isn't so bad, he meant you no harm' blah blah.
And they think we're naive enough to fall for that.

Cok anasinin gozu bunlar.

And the other precedent set is: you can be a no-name, unknown referee, but if you 'prove' yourself by messing up a Besiktas game, you'll become famous overnight and all the papers will hail you as the 'most courageous' ref...
Whereas if you make a mistake in favour of Besiktas or against the other teams, you'll be forced to resign (ie: Ali Aydin).

Iste turk futbolunun durumu, kina yaksinlar.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wonder how Papis whould act if we were on top of the table instead of being 20 points behind the league leaeder. :groan:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Well that's a whole different story...
He'd instantly become 'courageous' again.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Sidebar: Does "Papiş" actually mean something in Turkish?

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
na not really, it's just a 'cute' name we gave to this immoral, monster of a ref.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts