Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-vs-

Another huge game for Beitar, this time away from home against our arch-rivals. The last meeting there ended in a 1:1 draw, Asulin scored first before Ogabuna's lucky equaliser. This time Beitar will want to win for the first time in 7 years at Bloomfield, in a match that is likely to decide the second place. We've got only one point ahead of Hapoel and we got into second only last weekend thanks to their funny loss to Kfar Saba. :) This will also motivate them highly, they can't let themselves slip twice in a row at home. Beitar is coming in a great mood after the good performance and win against Maccabi Haifa. Only problem is N'sumbo who might miss the match, hopefully he will be fit because not having both Alberman and N'sumbo will be too hard to cope with. Tomer Ben-Yosef is another important player that will be sorely missed after his red card.

Fernandez's lineups are unpredictable as always, still I think it will be something like this

Code:
.........Korenfine

Haliva......Amsalem.....Mitreski.......Ziv

Itzhaki......Leroy......N'sumbo/Malichi.......Fernandes

......................Asulin

.........................Aganzo

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Should be a very good game like last round.

It seems that like the games are getting more and more exciting.
I hope that Beitar will win this one. Nothing is harder than playing Hapoel Scums in there home turf. It is very difficult to do so. A tie is satisfying, but a win would be really good and a 2nd spot is something Beitar can look for.
I hope they do succeed soo. :)

Yalla beitar!!!

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
I would be confident if i were a Beitar fan, the has a better record away and is in a better form than Hapoel.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
berko said:
I would be confident if i were a Beitar fan, the has a better record away and is in a better form than Hapoel.

I am confident.. But Hapoel will come in full throttle. Though i think we can tame them. There not a team that can be that hard...

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Kappa21 said:
I am confident.. But Hapoel will come in full throttle. Though i think we can tame them. There not a team that can be that hard...
I wouldn't say that they aren't hard. They are a very solid team and they have alot of young talents. After last weekends pathetic defeat kashtan has expressed his anger and he'll pressure his players to attack and get a win. I hope to see a good game (since I can finally watch Ligat Ha'al on TV, they will air this game live on sunday.....hope you get the satellite fixed soon Kappa ;) )

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After last week's match everyone have tipped us as certain champions next week. I think this will damage our confidence, the team might still be 'on high'. So it is not only a power test but also a true character test, lets see if Fernandez can motivate the players and make them forget last week. BTW N'sumbo is healthy, thankfully.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
I wouldn't say that they aren't hard. They are a very solid team and they have alot of young talents. After last weekends pathetic defeat kashtan has expressed his anger and he'll pressure his players to attack and get a win. I hope to see a good game (since I can finally watch Ligat Ha'al on TV, they will air this game live on sunday.....hope you get the satellite fixed soon Kappa ;) )

Yea, a dispointing loss for Hapoel TA will mean some changes and alot of boost for the coach on his behalf...

and no ...my satelite is still ****ed! Somehow i put in the wrong wires, as the guy told me and now i 'damaged' the transistor...punch of phonies who work in this industry... :googly:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
apparently theres some really high tempers flowing between the fans in this game. I heard that many threats were made to fans from each side on...internet forums. The police are taking this seriously and tonight will be very tight regarding security, I hope it doesn't end up like it did with yesterdays youth match.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Ok!

so its 1-1 in the 67th minute..
2 goals came in the early 2nd half...

a goal by Chen gave 1 -0 for Hapoel TA.
and then Shimon Gershon scores on his own net to put a tie game...
Gershon and Own Goal must be his career highlight :rolleye: :D

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
By the way the score should've been 2-1 for Beitar if you ask me. The ref decided not to award a penalty to Beitar after there was a crystal clear handball by one of Hapoel's defenders in the box.

There also wasn't a moment of silence from either sides regarding fans. What a great atmospher it was!

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
By the way the score should've been 2-1 for Beitar if you ask me. The ref decided not to award a penalty to Beitar after there was a crystal clear handball by one of Hapoel's defenders in the box.

There also wasn't a moment of silence from either sides regarding fans. What a great atmospher it was!

Was this round the round of the handballs?
I saw rishon baashar and they showed 4 clips of 4 different games in both the liga haal and leumit showing hand ball calls...

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ירוק OLE! said:

Not just because of that. We were all over them the entire game, with 4-5-1 and Kobi Moyal in midfield. He did a damn good job until he was injured. A surprising move by Fernandez, well played.

The team is really 'scary' right now. Aganzo has amazing ball control (wish he would've let it go sometimes), Leroy and Fernandes have a tremendous cooperation and Amsalem is reborn and in a new position too. :)

I am not one of those who get carried away easily but with the way Beitar has been playing lately they are better then any other team in Israel right now. I think we're going for a serious title run next year unless LF's nonsense screw us up. Of course the media have no idea how to 'eat' that Beitar is now so good so they focus on our 'agressive' style, like we are the most brutal team ever. Smells of pure racism and anti Fernandez/France. But let them speak as much as they want.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Raanan i think your getting carried away, Hapoel was dominating for a fair amount of time, Beitar had many chances, but like you said Aganzo just wouldn't let go of the ball, there were moments where he took on 3-4 players and shoot or waited too long to get rid of the ball. And to be completely honest I've realized that as good as Leroy is, he really does have a temper problem. He's been getting alot of yellows, last week the incident with Olarra which he was lucky to not be punished for, and I don't know if you saw the gesture he made to the Hapoel fans to tell them to be quiet, he was also losing his temper the last couple of minutes in the game, but the same goes for Hapoel. I'd say the result is justified

1 - 13 of 13 Posts