Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
I'm expecting Holosko and Bobo to step up this game. If our defense doesn't **** up too badly I'm expecting a 2-0 win. Goals by Bobo and Tello.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Gökdeniz will not play. :)

The season is over for Trabzon, but still its a derby, you never know...

O BTW i read somewhere that this game will have the same ref as our last Trabzon game, as you know he invented a red against us in that game.

I want a fair game, no advantages for us or for them.

Two important games ahed of us and then the Fener game, if we survive the path to championship will be wide open. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Gordon is expected to start instead of Baki and Serdar Ozkan will be on bench. Saglam will be going for the Nobre Bobo Holosko trio upfront.
------------Rustu-------------
Ali----Gokhan----Schifo----IboU
----Delgado--IboT-----Tello-----
---Holosko----Nobre----BoBo-----
Gonna be hard work for the guys in midfield. If midfield plays as well as they did at the GS game we'll be on the clear.
GS won today barely so we musn't slip up.

Note: Cisse is recovering well and is expected to be ready for the Fener game.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I thought Saglam was going to play Holosko right midfield?? or are we playing 4-3-3?

If so, our midfield will be destroyed as Ibo Toraman will be the only bloke running hard while Delgado and Tello tend to be more attack minded and ease up on the pressure after a certain time.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Well more or less 4-3-3 I guess. You can expect Holosko to be at the right helping the midfield but also at the attack.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
2-0 at halftime. Nice play by Holosko to set up the first goal and Delgado with a super freekick

·
Registered
112 Posts
What a freekick by Delgado! Literally 90..

BJK playing well so far.. and i'm quite impressed by Baris Memis of Trabzon.. looks like a bright prospect.

·
Registered
112 Posts
1st goal was a 1-2 b/w nobre holosko and nobre finished it off.. typical nobre goal..

2nd goal delgado was fouled outside the box and scored a fabolous goal off the free kick which went top corner.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
i dunno if he deserved that second yellow. but there it's still 2-0 i don't see Trabzon coming back

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
What was that red for Trabzon?!?!?! Wow that was a retarded call, what is this to make the sides more even now? Turkish reffing at it's best. Just so he doesn't hear complaints at the end of the game gives Trabzon a bogus red card

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Ladies and gentleman, another turkish retard referee. What a show! :rollani: First a red to Toraman than to Baris... What an idiot.

We have a poor passing game(suprise!), but wonderfull individual prestations from Holosko and Delgado awardad us 2-0 so far...

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Rustu has been very very lucky today lol he comes out like a wild man and the baall manages to hit him. I loved Rutu's attampted punch away in the first half that landed right at the feet of a Trabzon player.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts