Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,437 Posts
Bobo is fit, and will be on the bench. Others included are Serdar Ozkan, Mehmet Sedef, Mehmet Yozgatli. Ibrahim Kas, Schifo, Cisse are injured still. So we should pretty much expect more or less the same line up as GS game.

----------Rustu-------------------
AliT----Gokhan----Baki----IboU---
SerdarO----IboT----Delgado---Tello
---Holosko-----Nobre----------

Gencler's defense aren't the strongest so finding a goal shouldn't be a problem. We need to not be scored on. Ahhhh remember begining of season we couldn't score for shit...how the things have turned around with Holosko.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Its easier to get to the top than stay there. We will have pressure on us now every game and this game will be the first test. Cisse is a big loss for us, other than him i dont sea any problems really. I just wish we had Serdar K. fit so we could use him. Being forced to have braindead Ali T. as RB scares me to say at least.

We have 5 important games aged of us, if we survive this weeks we will be the champions, if not we wont even be able to qualify to Europe next year. Haydi cocuklar... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
The 19 Mayis pitch gets worse every year. I dread Ankara's football culture.

P.S. UEFA Cup O.Marseille 3-1 Zenit. Very one-sided against depleted Zenit. I think Gerets is more interested in Arshavin, who scored a superb solo goal, than Bobo now. :D

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
OMG, Ali T. as right back! :yuck:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Bakiden nefret ediyorum. Butun toplari ceza sahasinin tam önune kafayla indiriyor, rakip gelipte sut atsin diye. Bir futbolcu bu kadar geri zekali olamaz.... :rollani:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Our defence cant clear the ball. Ok i understand that they are completely talentless when it comes to passing, but for gods sake, how hord is it to kick the damned ball forward? Is is so damned hard? :frustrat:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Allah hakemide Baki kazmasinida bildigi gibi yapsin. Turk hakemlerinin cani cehenneme, alayindan nefret ediyorum. :ass:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Watch how Batuhan is "handled" by their defence during our 2nd goal. Rezalet ya, resmen rezalet.... :yuck:

·
Premium Member
8,437 Posts
???I don't know what you mean but I seriously was expecting us to score on that corner kick. This is our year man..I'm telling you, I'm gonna go to Inonu at the final game and sing championship songs :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.