Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I guess this match isn't really interesting, we know Haifa will be champions and we know Hapoel will probably be in Europe anyway. Still an important match today, starts in 6 minutes.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still no goals, but now no Boccoli either. Second yellow card to the Brazilian and he is off...

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GOALLL! 91st minute header by the man Haifa dumped in the summer, Walid Badir scores and wins the game for Hapoel probably!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1:0 to Hapoel it ends. Normally I would be happy someone beat Haifa but thanks for nothing, they've caused us some major damage in the fight for second with this result. :irritate:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
i never like to lose...but if i have to lose to anyone it would be Hapoel.....they play well, but i see that Haifa is getting weaker and weaker....hope we'll be ready for Europe next season

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
i never like to lose...but if i have to lose to anyone it would be Hapoel.....they play well, but i see that Haifa is getting weaker and weaker....hope we'll be ready for Europe next season
Yes true this also worries me for Haifa´s European campaign next season. I hope it is just the lack of motivation since they have this title since the beginning on their hands, but it is already an alert for the team.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I saw the highlights and i can't say that Haifa didn't have a chance to win. They dominated the game according to the highlights and had many close chances, some Elimelech saved others were just not accurate enough, but i really don't recall seeing too many attacks by Hapoel. I actually think about it and i'm not really concerned with Haifa's European campaign. We'll have Masoudi up front, and i'm sure levi will bring some more talent from other teams and the youth team.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts