Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
vs

Sunday March 2, 2008 at 12:00 pm EST (19:00 TSI) @ Inonu we face Turkcell Superlig leaders Galatasaray. We are 2 points behind so a win is crucial in our quest to become champions.

Unavailable players:
Cisse is going to be out for a while so we better get used to it.
Serdar K has been out for god knows how long, he is the one that can solve this mid field problem but...
Mehmet S :yawn:

Players back:
Bobo
Serdar O
Gokhan Z

My Probable BJK Lineup:
-----------Rustu---------------
Ali---GokhanZ----Baki----IboU--
SerdarO---IboT---Delgado---Tello
---Holosko--------Nobre--------

SerdarO is reported not fit but will start because we have noone else to play that position. We saw what Yozgatli could do this week so it's going to be a really difficult game. Another option could be starting Holosko on the right and Bobo up front.

GS is said to be missing Servet, also Lincoln because of the red card.
Haydi bastir Besiktasim.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Alright scratch Bobo to play and SerdarO to start. So something like this:
---------Rustu-------------------
IboK----GokhanZ---Baki---IboU---
AliT----IboT----Delgado----Tello--
-----Holosko----Nobre-----------

This is not looking good offensively. IboT can't play the ball effectively so Delgado is going to have to step up. If we are to go down we can take Toraman out for Rico.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
More than good offensively, but not good defensively.
Lincoln, Ayhan, Serkan aren't playing, so I.Toraman can watch Arda, the right side will be handled by Ali T. and Serdar Ö. Delgado will try to pass through Topal. Barış-Tello will be a good match (considering Tello is struggling of recent). Questions hang on the mostly-absent G.Zan vs.in-form H.Şükür and Baki vs.Ü.Karan (then, Nonda).

I don't know where the name of Bünyamin Gezer came from. This is his first derby and MHK chose him fully aware BJK lost all matches under him (3 losses in past 2 years) while GS won all two. Another Çakır in disguise?

To Gökhan, you better wear a face mask. If he doesn't, well, he cannot call supporters yelling "cam adam" silly....

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Confirmation. Gordon won't make the squad. (Neither Bobo, Serdar K, Cisse)

No official denial yet on Gordon's M.S. rumor. (Doctors should know looking at the scan.)

I.Kas and Ali T. to start on the right side.

P.S. Shildenfeld, MS hastası mı? url

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
After the Ankaragucu-Fener game we have the possibilty to become league leaders for the first time in what? 4 years? :nervous:

Galatasaray is a difficult opponent, but not an impossible one for us. Hadi cocuklar! :boxing:

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We have to win both Fener and GS games. I'm so excited I can't wait for this game to start.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
We have to win both Fener and GS games. I'm so excited I can't wait for this game to start.
We have to learn beating top sides, so far we are invisable in big games, Fener, Gala, Kayseri, Sivas....

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You're right only big team we beat was Liverpool this season. We'll break that bad spell this time though.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Confirmation. Gordon won't make the squad. (Neither Bobo, Serdar K, Cisse)

No official denial yet on Gordon's M.S. rumor. (Doctors should know looking at the scan.)

I.Kas and Ali T. to start on the right side.

P.S. Shildenfeld, MS hastası mı? url
Gtfo, i didn't know what you meant by MS at first. But if that's true wow...

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Wow, you guys are really excited about this, kind of makes me want to console all of you after tomorrow's loss :D

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have a perfect record with the threads I've created so I'd watch out if I were you. One of them was the Liverpool game :p

·
Master Debater
21,116 Posts
Huge game, hard to predict what will happen. Zaten all derby games are 50/50.

Hopefully our boys can put afew into the net and make us happy.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts