Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Matchday 25: Beşiktaş - Trabzonspor

We are playing against one of the best teams in Superlig tomorrow. They have three players that are above the Superlig standards quality wise and probably the best team-play in the league. Their defence dont seem to be so stable but it`s definetly not easy to meet these guys.

We on the other hand miss Pancu and Ronaldo, two key players IMO. We will play at home thats a advantage, but it suits Trabzon since their counter-attack is dangerous.

Riza will most likely put Koray in sweeper position wich will make our midfield weaker IMO. I would prefer to have someone else here. Also if we play llike the first half of our last game it will be a defeat by 3-0 or 4-0, if we play like second half, it will be a fun game with lots of goals for both sides. We HAVE to control Yattara, but how thats gonna happen with one winger on left, thats a qustion Riza have to answer. I hope that Ahmet Dursun and Ibrahim Akin will play in our offence together with Carew they can make some damage. I would prefer to have Tumer at the bench this game, hes performance the last weeks have not been so good. Here is my first eleven:

-------------------------Cordoba----------------------------
-------M.Dogan---------Toraman---------Cagdas------------
--Ali G.---------Koray-----------Okan----------Deli Ibo-------
---------------------Ibrahim A.------------------------------
-------------Carew------------Ahmet Dursun-----------------

Tumer, Ahmed Hassan and Tayfur in in the second half...

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Cihan007x said:
Ulan ne balli takimsiniz.... but I wanted you guyz to win so I'm happy with it.

was the scorer Tayfur?
Ballimi? Neremiz balli... herneyse

I absolutely lost it when Dursun's shot was saved by Petro during the last minutes of the game. It looked like it was going to be a draw.. which I would've taken considering the way both teams played. Both teams were definitely not up to par. But the moment that header went in from Tayfur I was jumping up and down like a maniac... I guess all that stress had to come out some way :D

I just feel bad for TS... the feeling of getting scored on and losing the game during the last few minutes is absolutely horrible but on the flipside the joy of winning a game in those last moments is an overwhelming feeling... BESIKTASIMA TEBRIKLER!!!

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
I wasn't able to make out who it was that was standing next to Petrovic on the line defending the goal. The ball went right passed him and his kick totally missed the ball... so much for defending huh?

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
F0RZA KARTAL said:
I wasn't able to make out who it was that was standing next to Petrovic on the line defending the goal. The ball went right passed him and his kick totally missed the ball... so much for defending huh?
It was Celalettin.. :scream:

Anyway, congrats. We messed up too many chances, and BJK deserved it more.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We cant complain for lack of drama in our games this season. A goal in the last second??!! :eekani:

Trabzon started way better than us. They dominated the game the first half-hour. We could`nt even get past the center of the pitch. They also wasted one good oppurtunity and couple of other half-chances. At one point i thought, hell we gonna get humiliated. But our defence held. Toroman and Koray played very well. I am especially impressed by Korays timings at the defence. When he intervenes, the opponents lookes like if they were from division 2 or something. He almost "reads" the mind of the attacker... :thmbup: He is also good at the passing game. Too bad that he is not better at handling crosses etc. the NT needs a player like that as central defender.

Another player in our game that really impressed me was Ahmet Dursun. Unfortunatly he could not score this game. It seems that the "old" Ahmet Dursun is back!!! He disturbed the Trabzon defence trough the game, the question is of course if it happen becouse the Trabzon defence was so shaky. I hope that his finishing will become even better with time.

Okan changed a lot when he entered the game, Besiktas took the initiative the last 20-25 minutes. Its suprisingly to see that, since it was Trabzon that really needed a win here, but they just started randomly to send longballs to Gökdeniz :rolleyes: . Yattara did`nt do much. The only player of their attack IMO that played well was Fatih Tekke. M.Dogan had lots of difficulties to handle him and Fatih was just unlucky in some situation.

And a last note for the goal, its unbelievable that Celalettin could not clear that ball, was he blind??!! :eek:

We didnt really deserve to win this game, it should be a draw, but football does not have any justice....

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cihan007x said:
Ulan ne balli takimsiniz.... but I wanted you guyz to win so I'm happy with it.

was the scorer Tayfur?
Hadi, hadi, iyisiniz. Bu kıyağımızı unutmayın! :D

·
Registered
10,724 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
talk abot drama! What an ending to the match!
It reminded me of the old days with Metin-Ali-Feyyaz and Riza etc..
They always somehow managed to score in the last minutes of the game and win it :D

Now with Riza at the helm-it seems like we've reverted back to the same tactic hehe.

There's alot of work this team needs-but I have no doubt that Riza will do well next season. For now-he's just playing save the day.

BTW: I wouldn't mind seeing Riza use young players like Ibrahim AKin all the time if he's trying to prepare for next year. This way at least they can gain some experience.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Welcome back Yilmaz.....hope you had fun in Istanbul!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Thanx Cenk :D
Yeah I had tons of fun, went to the Besiktas-Sakarya match, had kebap and fasil along with raki (no it wasn't sahte since i'm stil living :D), and had a great time.

Hey, my friend lives in the same apartment building as Alex and some of your other brazillian players, it's right across from the Fenerbahce tesisleri, but Alex was away in Malatya or someplace in the east for a game, so I couldn't meet him hehe

But I met Khalid El-Amin at the airport and had a chat with him at the customs gate while we were waiting in line, the besiktas basketball team was returning from a european match :D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
:D

Too bad you didnt get to meet Alex.....he would have made you see the light....:pp

Good for you not to drink the sahte Raki.....why did you even try it....? :D

El-Amin is an awesome player.....i heard he wants to go back to the NBA!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Cenk, Alex would've made me see the light through the shine on his bald head only :howler:

I am in the light and the dark-siyah ve beyaz, olumle yasami ayiran cizgi hehe :D

El-Amin follows the NBA, we talked about the players etc. I'm sure he'd want to return to the NBA, which basketball player wouldn't? But he said Besiktas fans were the best he's ever seen and that he loved being at Besiktas :D

And abotu the raki...yo need something to go with the Meze's and the Kebaps bro.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Welcome back Yilmaz. :thumbsup: Sounds like you had a good time in Istanbul. Did you visit the BJK training ground? :smileani:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts