Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week we play Ankaraspor at home (16:00 Istanbul time). After a promising performance against Fener last week I expect to see a more organized and fit Besiktas. Although it will be a tough game, our team showed us what they are capable of last week. If we are able to display the same type of play we should be able to win this. Tigana will implement the same strategy as last week. We should witness a more offensive game. As for our opponents Ankaraspor, they should not be taken lightly because they defeated Fener 2-1 and this shows us what they are capable of. This should be an interesting match.

The roster for the game is as follows:

Oscar Cordoba, Murat Şahin, Mustafa Doğan, İbrahim Üzülmez, Tomas Jun, Bobo, Kleberson, Gökhan Güleç, Gökhan Zan, Koray Avcı, Okan Buruk, İbrahim Akın, Ahmed Hassan, Tümer Metin, Sergen Yalçın, Ali
Güneş, Çağdaş Atan, and Mehmet Sedef.

Ibrahim Toroman is injured and will not play.

·
Registered
291 Posts
So far, we have played 3 matches with them. We have 1 win and 2 loses. Even this shows how dangerous a team they could be. However, I believe we will be able to get this one.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
I would normally go to this game-the weather is pretty good in İstanbul as well, but this sunday Ive decided to sit at home, read a book and just relax..

I am anxious to see if the team will continue to play like they did in teh fener game-trend is we put in a great performance every now and then only to be followed by bad ones..

Tigana needs to ensure this team plays top notch football whether the opponent be Chelsea or çemişgezekspor...

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Is this our best game this season? I surely did enjoy it, if our team was little bit better&less selfish with the finishing we would score one or two more goals. Ankaraspor had only 2 good chances other than that we controlled the game. I especially liked Gökhan this game, he disturbed the opponent defence all the time. Hope, that our wins will continue... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Bjk fans supporting Eto! :thumbsup: :proud:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I was away for the weekend and mis-timed the game time. I was only able to watch the last 10 minutes..... :wallbang:

From what I have read about the game it seems Besiktas continued their performance from last week and hopefully they will continue to play like this for weeks to come. I am very happy with Gokhan's performance thus far and if he keeps it up he will become a key role player at Besiktas. I was happy to hear that Tumer scored after being quiet with the scoring for a while now.... but he did get a yellow and that means he cannot play during the next game.

I HATE how Kivanc Oktay is talking about how we are going to see a better Besiktas next year... bla bla bla. These freakin people start talking all this hype after two good games. Stop it! Let the team breathe and do their own thing.

Let's hope that we can continue the good spirit and game play into our next match which will be vs Kayseri (Turkish Cup).

That Etoo banner was nice but not as nice as this one.....

:howler: :D

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I must commend our fans for keeping it cool and calm during the game.

We all know that "football violence in Turkiye is due to Besiktas"... atleast that is the way it is portrayed. Everyone expected Besiktas to retaliate and cause chaos this week.... especially after the incidents at Kadikoy. A group of fans attempted to start chanting some curses but they were quickly shut down by another group of fans. Besides that and a funny banner (which was nothing compared to the mass organized one of FB) NOTHING happened.

All in all our fans kept it extremely calm... THANK YOU to the "scum bag hooligans" ... uhhh I mean INCOMPARABLE & GREAT BESIKTAS supporters :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts