Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After two upseting performances (especially during the GS game) we go into the 24th week away against Ankaraspor. We all must keep in mind that the rest of the season is a transition phase for us. After so many management changes at Besikas we need to be very patient and allow for everything to fall into place. As I have said before it is all just a matter of time before everything starts falling into place.

Winning this game would give some morale to the players especially after the loss against GS and tie during the replay of the GB game. I am curious to see whether Riza Hoca will make any changes to the gameplay. I feel that he will maintain a defensive strategy but I think he might shift focus onto attacking and creating goals. Throughout this week the team has practiced attacks and goal scoring positions. Hopefully we will be able to see the positive result of this during the game. The team must not fall apart and must put in 110% effort into everygame for the remainder of the season. We must finish as high as we can in the ranking chart in order to gain entry into UEFA.

This is going to be a tough game for us especially with Pancu, Veysel, Sergen, Ronaldo, and Berkant not being able to play due to injuries. Tough but not impossible. Ankaragucu is a decent team and they are nothing to fear. Then again we must not under estimate our opponents and always play strong for the full 90 mins. Here is my starting 11:

-------------------------Cordoba----------------------------
--------Toroman---------Cagdas-----------Deliiibo----------
--Ali G.----------Koray---------A. Yildirim-------------Tayfur----
-------------------Dursun------------Tumer------------------
-------------------------Carew------------------------------

1-0 olsun ama bizim olsun.

SONUNA KADAR BESIKTAS!!!

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Besiktasli kardeslerime sesleniyorum... nerelerdesiniz yawww??? Hepimiz kaybolduk gittik.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Cihan007x said:
100. yil bitti, thats why....
Cihan, why are you so obsessed by our 100. yil? :D

This game is a tought one for us. We still have VERY important games ahed of us if we want to qualify for the UEFA. We have to keep our 4th place. But it seems like many players are unmotivated and that dangerous since it was the struggle of our players that got us this 4th play. Without it we are a avarage team.

We go to Ankara without three players, Pancu, Ronaldo and Sergen. The first two ones are important for the team, altough Pancu`s performance have been below avarage lately, probably due his injury. We need loooots of luck today and i hope that we can get trought with three points.

My first eleven:

---------------------------Cordoba-------------------------------
-------F. Sonkaya--------Toraman------------Cagdas-------------
--Ali G.-----------Okan B.-------Koray------------Deli Ibo---------
--------------------------Tumer----------------------------------
----------------Carew------------Ahmet D------------------------

Forza, kizma ya burdayiz!! :party:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cihan007x said:
100. yil bitti, thats why....

it happen after we went bad in the league a few years ago and where not playing well in europe
100. yil biteli 2 sene oluyor nonos. Cute try. :howler:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HELAL OLSUN BESIKTASIMAAA HELAL!!!

Great effort put forward by Besiktas. Down 2-0 up until the 43rd min and we turn around to win the game 4-2!!!!

Ill be back later to further comment on the game.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone who watched the game would agree that the Besiktas which played during the first half and the one which played during the second half were completely different.

It seemed as if everything was going to sh!t when Ankaraspor was given a penalty in the 9th minute and took the lead. Then to further demoralize Besiktas, Ankaraspor scored again in the 29th min and had a solid 2-0 lead. At this point, I for sure thought that in a best case scenario we would tie and leave the game with 1 point. Well I was wrong. Deliiiibo crossed the ball over to his namesake Akin and Akin took a hard shot with his left foot to make the score 2-1 going into the half. The fact that we went into the half 2-1 instead of 2-0 definitely gave the team something to work on.

The second half started and this is when everything changed. Whatever happend in the changing rooms happend and Besiktas came back onto the pitch and went on to play like warriors in the second half. Eventhough they werent 100% flawless I must say that they performed much better then the first 45 mins. They performed well enough to turn around and score 3 more goals in the second half to give them a 4-2 win and an important 3 points. We were attacking much more and created many more scoring opportunities in the second half. I just loved the turn around that was put forth and the unity that the team showed.

I must point out that Hassan played well and put in alot of effort into the game. We can see this from the 2 goals that he scored. The team in general played well and the fact that they pulled themselved together in the second half made me very happy. This goes to show us that anything is possible if the right mindset is there. Once again CONGRATULATIONS to Besiktas and let the upward climb continue.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Forza,
I agree with you in that Besiktas in the first and second halves were very different from each other. However. the difference is that in the first half we were playing like a team from amateur division. there was no control of the ball. there was no organized attacking. the defense was even worse. For the first time Koray was terrible. In the second half the team performed like an ordinary first division team. the only difference was we scored everytime we had a chance. I am upset to see that the soul in Riza's first matches is disappearing. Insaallah it won't become worse.

I think the one who changed the match was Riza who substituted cagdas for Okan. In the second half, Okan was the only one who had the control over ball. The two brilliant assists by him was the main reason for us to win. I like this guy's long passes.

I think putting Koray on the sweeper position was a mistake for Riza. Koray is too valuable to play in the sweeper position. we have other players who can şöyle ya da böyle play in that position. However, the defensive midfield position was empty without him. He is the only player who can kill the attacks of the other team and lead our team in our attacks.

All in all, that was a lucky win for us. Playing that bad and winning a game is nothing but luck. the game could be 4-0 for Ankaraspor. Fortunately, Ankara were satisfied with two goals. Anyway, I always enjoy matches we win no matter how we win.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Wow, what a game! Like you have said before we played just like against Gala, Antep and G.Birligi at the first half. In the second half it just was a different team on the pitch! Scoring four goals in an away game, especially when you are down 2-0 is not easy. :thumbsup:

Ahmed Hassan and Okan Buruk was the most important players at Sunday. I hope that Okan gets more chances in the midfield. I am also very glad that Ibrahim A. played in the first eleven. His first goal was very good. I hope that Riza keeps young players like Ibrahim in the first eleven rest of the season. As soon as our 4th place is secure, i want to see one or two "PAF" players in the first eleven, we are going to play "bottom" teams towards the end of the seson anyway.

There is just two things i want to add to Forzas and Strawberry wich i agree with. Koray and Tayfur have to be much more carefull with their tacklings. The last couple of weeks they have played very "harsh" and could get couple of reds. You know soon or later they`ll get one. Especially Koray gets in to the situations too "uncontrolled". They just have to be more carefull. To be honest, i could live without Tayfur in the midfield, he should be regarded more as sub nowadays. I want to see our def. midfield composed of Okan B. and Koray for once. :hopefull:

·
Registered
1,795 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You do not need to be a subscriber to download from rapidshare. After you click on the link it directs you to a page where it asks you to choose what type of download. Click on FREE and you should be able to download it.

Here are complete instructions on how to download from rapidshare... it's not rocket science, it is very easy :D

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=153077

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Yes, I clicked on 'Free' but it comes up saying that I have exceeded my free download limit.....which is ridiculous because I haven't downloaded anything! Then it advises me to subscribe!

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here is an answer to your problem. This is from the FAQ section.

Your system complaints about that I am already downloading files or that I have already downloaded too much. But I did not download anything! Whats wrong there?

Our system checks your IP-address in order to count the downloads. If you are getting this message and you really did not download anything, then you are using a proxy-server, which is used by other people as well. Even if you have no proxy-server set up in your configuration, there are providers who put transparent proxy-servers between you and the net. Even if you are completely sure that you have no proxy-server attached, you are wrong. Compare the IP-address of the error-message with your real internet-IP. Those will differ. We only see your Proxy-IP. But what can you do? You have to disable this proxy-server. If you are not able to disable the proxy-server, we can only suggest you to get a Premium-account. Premium-users are recognized by cookies, not IP. Unfortunately we cannot disable our IP-check, else people would download so much that we would have to close down this service.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts