Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allright you geezers!
i'm going to be in Istanbul attending this one, so we better win!
I'm startign the matchthread a bit early so I can say what I want to say before I hop on the plane.
BTW, I'll be watchign the match from the kapali. Carsi herkeze karsi! :boxing: :fero:

:D:D

Here's my line up:

Cagdas-Roni-Ibo Toroman
Alli Gunes-Tayfur-Robocop-ooo deli Ibooooo
Ahmed Hassan(Berkant)-Tumer Diego maradonna
Carew

My prediction: 4-0
I want so many goals because I'm going to be at the match, so they'd better deliver :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will man. I'll also be seeign Ihsan kalkavan probably, want a photo of him too? :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'll yell from the stands: 'Okan buraya okan buraya' :D

And I'll also yell: Carsi Yasko'ya karsi!

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
D-lite said:
And I'll also yell: Carsi Yasko'ya karsi!
:sigh:

Pankart ac pankart!!!!

Iyi yolculuklar. Lig austosta baslarsa "kutsal topraklara" bende ugrayacagim! :cap:

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
D-lite said:
i'll yell from the stands: 'Okan buraya okan buraya' :D
:D You do that! And then give him a big kiss from me :howler:

Btw, my Turkish teacher tells me that her mum is coming over to England just after Easter and she has a signed photo of Okan for me. Apparently she asked his mum to get Okan to sign it personally for me! :proud: How sweet. Thank you so much Mrs Buruk! You are a :star:

Now, how am I going to wait until after Easter? :scream: :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow that's very nice of her.
Congrats! :D

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Game is paused!! Ref leaved the pitch(i hope he wont came back, he was afwul!!)

2-1 to Besiktas. He gave us a penalty, Carew scored but he disalowed(wrongly, both BJK and Sakarya player was inside the penalty area!) that one, Carew missed the next one. And 1 minute later he gave Bjk another penalty(wrongly the pulling the shirt was outside the box) and gave a red to Sakarya player.

Yilmaz kafayi yemistir Inönude. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
10 minutes and the refs is still not on the pitch.

Kaleci Ömer cok kufur yedi. :nono: Yakismadi seyirciye. Teasing someone that is mentally unstable like Senol is OK, but not the way our supporters did. The ref is back now. Şovunu yaptı! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
End of game. Some "supporters" stormed the area behind the Sakarya goal. Unbelievable, we can expect another ban soon. :wallbang:

We played extreemly bad tonight. Some parts of the game it was like the Antep game. This game showed, with the exception of Cordoba, Ronaldo and pancu, that we should start considering what to do with our foreigners next season.

Gratulations to Sakarya, they deserved a draw the way they played. Unfortunatly for them, a dork like the ref ruined the game the last 10 minutes. :groan: A big :thmbdown: for the way our supporters behaved and the ref.

We will see two out-of-form teams play a derby next week....

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Yasko said:
2-1 to Besiktas. He gave us a penalty, Carew scored but he disalowed(wrongly, both BJK and Sakarya player was inside the penalty area!) that one
I believe you mean that Besiktas and Sakaryaspor players were inside the penalty area while Carew was taking the penalty! Then he was right to disallowed the goal, it doesn't matter who is inside the penalty area, especially if Besiktas players were there!

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
kubi said:
I believe you mean that Besiktas and Sakaryaspor players were inside the penalty area while Carew was taking the penalty! Then he was right to disallowed the goal, it doesn't matter who is inside the penalty area, especially if Besiktas players were there!
I am not sure but, if both team players enters the penalty area, the penalty shot can be allowed.

However, this was probably first time this rule is implemented in the league, and it just happenes us. How unexpected. :yuck:

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Yasko said:
I am not sure but, if both team players enters the penalty area, the penalty shot can be allowed.

However, this was probably first time this rule is implemented in the league, and it just happenes us. How unexpected. :yuck:
Maybe the first time in the league, but not the first time this year in Turkiye...
http://www.antu.com/naklen/2004-2005/fener_juventus/fenerbahce2juventus0-volkan.mpg

The ruling was correct. If anyone is in the penalty area before the ball is kicked, play must be stopped. At least this time there wasn't a third wistle ;).

Congrats to BJK for the win. Despite the chaos at the end they walked away with max points...

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
This was a fukkin disgusting display of anything!!! How can a security guard there to protect players talk shit nonstop and the Besiktas fans get on Senol's case WHY?!?! cause he saved the penalty second time around??? Is that all it takes? Sakarya played better and were cheated out of this one, I'm sorry but it's the truth how is anyone not gonna tell me Carew does not dive??? Carew dives and he dives a lot my firends. It will be an outrage if this stadium is not closed for at least 1 game, and Besiktas directors are a-holes for putting fans that close to the field at the corners, you cannot bring unstable people that close to the players. I watched this game and the referee clearly handed Besiktas the win. I would not be happy with this win if I was a Besiktas fan.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
gravesends said:
This was a fukkin disgusting display of anything!!! How can a security guard there to protect players talk shit nonstop and the Besiktas fans get on Senol's case WHY?!?! cause he saved the penalty second time around??? Is that all it takes?
The security guard should get fired. But the Sakarya reseerves was no angels either. They ganged up on someone before security came. But the security should NOT behave like that.

gravesends said:
Sakarya played better and were cheated out of this one, I'm sorry but it's the truth how is anyone not gonna tell me Carew does not dive??? Carew dives and he dives a lot my firends.
Both cases was penalty. However the ref did blew the wistle for the shirt pulling. He should blow it when Sakarya defender jumps on Carew from behind right after his shot which was saved by Senol.

gravesends said:
It will be an outrage if this stadium is not closed for at least 1 game, and Besiktas directors are a-holes for putting fans that close to the field at the corners, you cannot bring unstable people that close to the players. I watched this game and the referee clearly handed Besiktas the win. I would not be happy with this win if I was a Besiktas fan.
Your talking crap. Why dont you mention the re-play of the penalty? Or the second penalty-shot where Senol was standing 2 meters in front of Goal? :rollani:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
It's sickening, I will talk about th second "penalty" / DIVE from Carew yeah that's what it was, should have never been a penalty but the ref taking a lot of heat from the fans buckled and gave the penalty. Let's see if you can put yourself in Senols shoes with a whoe stadium cursing out your mother just because you saved a BESIKTAS oh allmighty Besiktas penalty. How dare Senol save that penalty?!?! How dare he be a goalie?!? This is bullshit, where do you see the defender jump on carew?? afer he's on the floor. So you say you deserved the win?Is that what you're tellin me? get real man.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Besiktas and Carew should be severly punished!!!

Enough is enough....

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
gravesends said:
It's sickening, I will talk about th second "penalty" / DIVE from Carew yeah that's what it was, should have never been a penalty but the ref taking a lot of heat from the fans buckled and gave the penalty. Let's see if you can put yourself in Senols shoes with a whoe stadium cursing out your mother just because you saved a BESIKTAS oh allmighty Besiktas penalty. How dare Senol save that penalty?!?! How dare he be a goalie?!? This is bullshit, where do you see the defender jump on carew?? afer he's on the floor. So you say you deserved the win?Is that what you're tellin me? get real man.
I am sorry that a Besiktas win did dissapoint you so much. But dont say that those situations was not penalties. :nono: What do you want in the first situaiton to give penalty? Too see Carew get raped in the box for a penalty? Watch the defenders both foots and how he wrestled Carew down. Its a clear penalty. And how come that you dont mention where Senol stands in the re-take of the penalty?

The second one, he got jumped on from BEHIND after his SHOT(the one Senol saved), watch the situation again. Also in the first penatly postion Sakarya defender should get a RED, since he is the last man.

I already wrote aboth the cursing thing. Our supporters shouldnt do it....

1 - 20 of 42 Posts