Kolarov----Radu--Kroldrup--DellaFiore---

Semioli--------Cigarini--Vergassola-------Valiani

-------------Lavezzi----------------------

-------------Eto'o--------------------

Bench:Handanovic, Mariga, J.Zanetti, Bonucci, C.Zanetti, Pastore, Denis

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
Buffon- Legro, Aronica,Masiello,Ziegler - Sneijder,Melo,Candreva-Barreto-Gilardino, Suazo

bench:Manninger,Milanetto, Perticone, Zambrotta,Biabiany, Motta, Pazienza

·
Administrator
52,913 Posts
Simplicio starts it seems :happy: Finally reason to start him. Bit overloaded with 5 good CMs, crapshoot which one to start.

Muslera

Santon-Cannavaro-Moretti-Stendardo

Simplicio-Perrotta-Stankovic

Adailton

Lucarelli-Del Piero​

PANCHINA: Rossi, Camoranesi, Sissoko, Astori, Diego, Castellini.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Matchday 19 lineup (vs Deano)

De Sanctis
Pieri - Paci - Siviglia - Zauri
Pinzi - Pirlo - Seedorf
Ronaldinho
Matri - Milito​

Panchina: Borriello, Palacio, Flamini, Codrea, Yepes, Cribari, Curci

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Rocchi - Floccari

Cossu

Liverani - Galloppa - Taddei

Zúñiga - Lucchini - Lúcio - Maicon

Consigli​

Bench: Meggiorini, Mauri, Calaiò, Dessena, Bellini, Gastaldello, Coppola

Not Called: Dainelli, Migliaccio (injured); Zárate, Lazzari (suspended); M. Rossi (coach's decision)

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Matchday 19: AS Ripi - Osman

AS Ripi (4-2-3-1)

--------------------------#46 Sirigu--------------------------

#11 Maggio------#6 Silvestre-----#13 Portanova------#3 Grosso

-------------#16 De Rossi (C)-------#8 Nocerino---------------

----#23 Beckham---------#17 Pizarro-----------#9 Vucinic-----

--------------------------#7 Cavani---------------------------

Bench: #32 Maccarone, #27 Jeda, #5 Conti, #29 De Ceglie,
#77 Cassetti, #4 Mandelli, #83 Rubinho

Suspended: #22 Canini

Injured: #10 Totti

Not Called (Coach's Decision): #2 Morero, #19 Rigoni, #21 Guberti

·
Administrator
52,913 Posts
Its weird, but besides Pizzaro, Vuci and Maggio, your starting eleven doesnt have anyone I would want.

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lets see (speaking fantacalcio wise only of course):

De Rossi (5 goals, 1 assist for 28 pts) is better than Sissoko (0 goals, 1 assist), Simplicio (2 goals, 2 assists), Stankovic (3 goals, 3 assists for 24 pts), and Ambrosini (1 goal, 1 assist) - Not to mention De Rossi is a bull who plays every game unlike your CMs except for Ambrosini.

Cavani (8 goals, 0 assists) is better than Lucarelli (5 goals, 0 assists)

Grosso (2 goals, 2 assists) is better than your LB this week Castellini (0 goals, 2 assists)

I find your statement a little hard to believe. But please continue to think differently than me, I beg you. :smileani:

And, I mean this 100%, there is zero chance of me getting a win this week. I expect at least a 2-0 defeat. I have to hope Anomander can get at least a draw with Pietro. Deano really saved my season last week with that draw. I'll be 4 points ahead of Pietro with 3 games left....but Totti should be back and thats so huge for me.

And Pietro will face Osman and saviola in 2 of his last 3 games, which won't be easy for him.

·
Administrator
52,913 Posts
De Rossi you have a point, but was thinking enough attacking CMs with Stankovic (usually, when he isnt injured as he has been) or Perrotta, didnt know De Rossi scored 5.

Not interested in Grosso or Cavani though, good options, but not all too tempting ones (with Di Vaio, and generally playing SMs instead of SBs).

·
Registered
11,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My point is you may not be a fan of Grosso and Cavani (a big reason you finished in 3rd place last season and made the Coppa Italia Final), but to say you wouldn't be interested in them instead of Castellini and Lucarelli just isn't a fair statement.

No doubt, this is my weakest team since 2006/07 when I finished in 7th place. I counted heavily on Simplicio and he's been non-existent (he'll score Sunday though), Guberti has been a waste, I grabbed Menez figuring he'd be Totti's replacement when Il Capitano was injured and that was a disaster, and of course, I've bascially been without Totti for at least 50% of the season. He's my best player...any team will suffer without their best scorer and playmaker.

I am leading the table with great defense and some lucky results. I am basically trying to limp to a 4th XT Scudetto. No matter what happens, I have alot of work cut out for me this summer. I expect to keep Totti, Vucinic, De Rossi, Pizarro, Maggio, and Sirigu. I will need some major offensive reinforcements.

·
Administrator
52,913 Posts
I meant not interested for my team in overall, not this weeks lineup (those two players arent regular starters for me). With Di Vaio starting (saved my ass alot), only need backup STs who start and get the 2 pts, nothing more (bit heavy on my ACEs mainly). Already haveCaceres, dont need another Juve SB in Grosso or any other SB for that matter, prefer SMs (like Mannini or Camo) or extra CBs.

And you didnt have a disastrous mercato as usual as I have two seasons in a row :pp Dont get the targets I go for basically, but somehow in top 4 still.

Btw, Gazzetta, seriously, whats up with them? They predict Santon starts, but he isnt even on the bench. should checked the official lineup. But now doesnt matter, will get an automatic sub instead of him coming on for 1 measly pt. I assume Astori will come on for me.

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
No doubt, this is my weakest team since 2006/07
Best team, weakest team, it doesnt matter, i dont want to say this game is all about luck, because it isnt, but there are some things that goes beyond reason. 2 years ago i barely finished 4th wh win against CDM in the last round, and this was my best squad at least in my opinion - gilardino, mutu, j cesar, mancini when he was playing for Roma and scoring freely, vargas, yet i struggled each game.

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
There is no doubt that I'm in second because of my defence. Yes Pato and Di Natale have scored loads, but a lot of their goals in real life have come when we haven't had rounds in this league, and my midfield hardly provide any points. It is very rare for my team to not have at least -8 in clean sheets every match.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts