Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tomorrow we will face Denizlispor away at 14:30 (Denizli time). This game was re-scheduled due to the inclement weather.

The team has trained for this game with a tactic oriented practice session. M Dogan, Gokhan Zan, Ali Tandogan, and Sergen did not practice with the team and will not play due to their injuries. Cordoba sustained an injury during yesterday's practice session. He will be on tomorrow's roster but whether he will start or not will be decided before game time.

Bobo and Gulec will not play tomorrow because of their transfer status.

The roster for tomorrow:
Oscar Cordoba, Murat Şahin, İbrahim Toraman, Çağdaş Atan, Ali Güneş, Mehmet Sedef, Tayfur Havutçu, Kleberson, Ahmed Hassan, Okan Buruk, Tümer Metin, Koray Avcı, İbrahim Üzülmez, Nail Tilbaç, Rıza Şen, Tomas Jun, Ahmet Dursun, İbrahim Akın, and Hakan Albayrak

Our expected starting 11:
Cordoba (Murat), Ali Güneş, İbrahim Toraman, Koray, Çağdaş, Ahmed Hassan, Kleberson, Tümer, Mehmet, Jun, and İbrahim Akın.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
F0RZA KARTAL said:
Tomorrow we will face Denizlispor away at 14:30 (Denizli time). This game was re-scheduled due to the inclement weather.
u guys won the first game 2-0, ailton and hassan scored...i was at that game lots of fun. lol i think i was the only guy at the staduim who wast jumping up and down when they scored.
anyways maybe ibo and gokan will pair up up front?

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
F0RZA KARTAL said:
u guys won the first game 2-0, ailton and hassan scored...i was at that game lots of fun. lol i think i was the only guy at the staduim who wast jumping up and down when they scored.
anyways maybe ibo and gokan will pair up up front?

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stats

This will be the 30th time we face Denizlispor.

Our record against Denizli: 18 wins, 7 draws, and 4 losses. 51 goals for and 28 goals against.

Our record against Denizlispor in Denizli: 8 wins, 3 draws, and 3 losses. 25 goals for and 16 goals against.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
F0RZA KARTAL said:
Isn't the game at 16.30 (Denizli time)?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
It will be a great match!
Denizli must win after they lost against Vestel and GS!

But I don't understand, why BJK plays every year against Denizli at a time were they arent good! Then they win against Denizli and play the other match good, too.

I hope it will be not like the years ago!

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
The thing is BJK ought to be careful as Gencler are gunning for that 3rd spot... They won again today if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yet ANOTHER missed chance by us!!!! Ah Besiktas ahhh......

If we lose this game and play crappy this weekend against Ankaragucu, expect to see the PAF team play our remaining schedule. Thats whats going to wind up happening.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts