Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Khimik, Are you watching this game live? I swear I thought B Eurosport were showing some other crap game. As a result I'm away from home. I haven't even set up the VCR.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4-2. Victory and goals again :).

Bad part is that Livorno should never score two goals at Delle Alpi of course, but apparently there were lots of good things in our performance today.

Neat not to be accused of being boring this time around :D .

And what a "rimonta" by Inter, eh :eekani: ?

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
I watched the whole match from the first second till last and I am very disappointed. What was that? Our defence was almost the same as in the past season, midfield mostly ineffective. It's obvious that we lack form. And actually I got disappointed by Capello's subs - especially when PEssotto came in... Player like Kapo could have strenghten us, but he didn't appear.
Whatever, I hope we regain our form soon.

·
Administrator
53,107 Posts
Hehe I watched the entire game,but I'm too awed by the Inter game to remember anything of this one :D seriously,I occasionally zapped over to the Inter game at the end to see if they really are gonna lose to Samp at home,0-2 3 minutes left,thinking how Inter are being pathetic as usual...and then it came....:D 3 goals,unbelieveable :dielaugh:

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Good game. Good game. Still need work on the defence though :wallbang:

Good call on Olivera, by the way. I've always liked this guy. Now let's watch Palermo give us an even better lead, by some miracle :D

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Paris said:
Khimik, Are you watching this game live? I swear I thought B Eurosport were showing some other crap game. As a result I'm away from home. I haven't even set up the VCR.
I was watching it on ESPN Pacifica.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Del Piero preformed well 2oday ( :finger: to payman :D )

Zlatan's goal was simply out of this world!!

·
Administrator
53,107 Posts
Zlatans goal was not out of this world.It was safely in this world;) nice build up to the goal,like it was on many occassions.But our defence was a joke in this game.Nice to see Camo getting a brace.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Nyuka said:
I watched the whole match from the first second till last and I am very disappointed. What was that? Our defence was almost the same as in the past season, midfield mostly ineffective. It's obvious that we lack form. And actually I got disappointed by Capello's subs - especially when PEssotto came in... Player like Kapo could have strenghten us, but he didn't appear.
Whatever, I hope we regain our form soon.
That about sums things up...

We conceeded 2 against a striker-less team. That is very worrying.....

DP was doing fine, why the substitution ???

I also was worried when Trap....I mean Cap, subbed Zlatan for Pessotto

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Egyptian_Juventino said:
Zlatan's goal was simply out of this world!!

Very overated ornamentation
that was not out of world simply good goal

I want olivera more play this man always record attacking point [goal or assist]

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i didnt get to the see game but hearing that Olivera played alongside Emerson is very good news.

Did the decision to play Olivera in midfield have any relation with scoring more goals than usual or was it that the opposition was just poor? And in relation to Olivera playing with Emerson, did this weaken our defence or was it just two mistakes in defence?

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
i want olivera play for Playmaker
Diamond Tactics

---Nedy-------Olivera----Emerson----Camo-------><x>

-------------------Olivera
-----Nedy------------------------Camo---------><0>
-------------------Emerosn

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
CUG said:
Did the decision to play Olivera in midfield have any relation with scoring more goals than usual or was it that the opposition was just poor? And in relation to Olivera playing with Emerson, did this weaken our defence or was it just two mistakes in defence?
The later I thought. Olivera did good work, but that midfield would not hold up against a better team. For short times Livorno was owning the midfield and it led to tense times in the defense. Il Messiah, that was pretty much the tactic used. It worked, but it was also too weak for the defense.

I didnt like the subs Capello used other than the first move. Olivera faded from the match and Tach came on to secure midfield, and he did. DP was doing well and Zalayeta also contributed once he came on. Still it makes you wonder. Zlatan on for Pesotto was deja vu-esque from the match with Parma almost.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts