Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's pretty early, but since I have an exam on Saturday and another one on Monday, I wouldn't have much time anytime later, so.. ;)

Tough game awaits us on saturday(?). We play against Valladolid whom we've had a pretty bad history against in recent years and we continued that this year when we barely drew with them at home with a late equaliser from Aimar who is going to miss the game after receiving his 5th yellow card against Albacete :( But with our current away form, one can't be pessimistic going into any game!

My predicted line up: Canizares; Curro Torres, Ayala, Pellegrino(Marchena), Carboni; Jorge Lopez, Albelda, Baraja, Vicente; Oliviera, Mista

Possible changes could be, Sissoko starting with Albelda and Baraja in Aimar's position or Angulo in for one of the front two.

Rivals fixtures:

Betis - Real Madrid, not an easy game for Real Madrid, I predict a draw!
Deportivo - Zaragoza, Depor to take all 3 points.

AMUNT VALENCIA!!

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A really poor game ends in a goalless draw and we almost lost if it wasn't for an out of this world save by Canizares! :eek: A powerful header from the six yards line but he somehow managed to make a one hand save, incredible!

We really couldn't create much and we really missed Aimar out there.

Now we have to hope that Real Madrid don't win at Betis.

·
Registered
396 Posts
we seemed slagging at time and almost lost.
we do miss aimar out there.
pablito's back for the next match but no baraja.

and that baraja better watch his temper.
he was one lucky boy.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Boring, terrible game. Maybe the cold and the rain are to blame?

Baraja should had been thrown out, but they only gave him a yellow:confused: That and the save by Canizares were the only highlights.

Vicente was the best Valencia player, but Rafa subbed him:confused:

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
barça said:

Vicente was the best Valencia player, but Rafa subbed him:confused:
Yeah, that was a wierd call by Rafa.. I thought maybe Vicente was tired and asked to be subbed or fel something and was taken off as a precaution because he was the only one trying to create anything!

Baraja was pretty damn lucky, I agree.

Betis leading 1-0 at HT! :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts