Xtratime Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7,939 Posts
Hey, welcome on board nunomigueljorge ... good to see a Sportinguista around, hope we will read more from you in the following period.

Good luck to Sporting, I believe the can make it! Yet still no need to underestimate AZ Alkmaar, they kicked out Alemannia Achen :eek: ;)

· Registered
7,939 Posts
Hm, I was to tired too go out and watch the game today ... after all Sporting is not Benfica ;) ) so I have to depend in livescore.com ... but they don't satisfy me so far 1:1 at halftime ... Sporting have to improve the score if they want to make the final. C'mon Sporting ... if I'm informed correctly, AZ miss a lot of their key-protagonists today due to injuries

· Registered
7,939 Posts
Same here, this result should help Sporting to go through. Yet I would go as far as predicting the following final: Sporting - CSKA ... the Lisbon revenge I was seeking for since CSKA knocked out Benfica ;)

· Registered
7,939 Posts
Congrats Sporting ... now it's all set for the "Lisbon-revenge" against CSKA Moscow. :party:
Hope Peseiro will be clever enough to from now on only play his B-team in the league, sice the UEFA-cup is more important ;) :D

· Registered
7,939 Posts
inacio said:
aahhaahah i was saying the same this morning to my friend:D

arent we benfiquistas so thoughtful?:D
Oh yes we are. :star: :D Peseiro would do good, when doing what we tell him, as we are just interested in Portugal being represented the best way possible on international stage ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.