Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since i gave us luck in rd 31, maybe the same will happen in rd 32 =)

And I posted this nice and early as there'll be plenty to talk about.

So right now it stands:

Parma 45
Inter 43
Lazio 43

If we WIN this match ... then Inter aren't contendors .. and if Lazio DRAW away to Brescia .. then the 4th spot it all ours.

If we DRAW this match ... then it's still anybody's game, and will go down to the last week .. ut we'll have a noticeable advantage over Inter of 2 pts.

If we LOSE ... then we're in a bit of trobule. We'd need Inter to drop points in the last week away from EMpoli.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Well, Inter rarely loses two matches in a row after their debacle of the winter so I don't see us dropping this one. The players know its a final and they won't let us down.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let us not forget their four straight losses in Feb/March .. to the likes of Udinese and Brescia.

But please .. we don't wanna turn this into an Inter fans versus Parma fans debate. Just go back to your own forum and don't bug us with your "should be an easy win" comments.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Inter will have to chase the game we will only have to break them down and hit them on the counter-attack...

Milan 3-2 anyone? :tongue: Inter are really poor at defending on a counter-attack hopefully Prandelli has seen this too and will tell the players to make quick breaks with men behind the ball. :)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Dredg said:
Heh, ****ing hell .. that's twice now :D I really must stop all that mindless drinking
You been having one of those famous aussie beers...:tongue: I knew all you aussies are drunkards...:tongue:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Obviously this has turned out to be the biggest game of the season for us! Simple statistic -
WIN = Champions League is well in our grasp (+ the added benefit of Inter not qualifying)
DRAW = Still reasonable and still able to qualify for champions league
LOSE = Season not all over yet! Inter and Lazio go in pole position for champions league. (But many stranger things have happened)

Win, Lose or Draw I am still very grateful for this team and they have by far exceeded my expectations and I hope every expectation of every Parma supporter out there. Parma have done there fans proud and to be honest champions league would be nice but if we dont happen to qualify its not the end of the world as we still are in europe plus we still get money from uefa!!!

I for one did not think we would finish this high after Adriano left and we were in debt so much. So i am proud to be a parma fan :)

Now on to the game. More information will come as the game gets closer. Im tipping for a draw possibly 1-1. This game can go anyway. Inter are unpredictable and on their day they can beat anyone in europe. I know Parma will fight but I hope more Inter are their inconsistent selfs and play it like they did last week against Lecce. And credit must go to Zacc (meaning of the word idiot), not starting Vieri and starting Cruz instead is the best way to play Parma:rollani: :happy:

More info when the date gets closer. Keep your head up high Parma fans, this team has done us all proud. FORZA PARMA

·
Super Moderator
13,714 Posts
Forza Parma!!

Seriously, it would be very good for Parma to get a CL spot next year. A draw against the perdenti would do fine.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
van said:
Forza Parma!!

Seriously, it would be very good for Parma to get a CL spot next year. A draw against the perdenti would do fine.
Why? So Inter loses? You are one hell of a sorry boy.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Why? So Inter loses? You are one hell of a sorry boy.
Look...Inter are a loser club...the joke of Serie A....;) what makes me laugh is Moratti's money has been useless to Inter. I don't even think Berlusconi had had to spend as much as Moratti in his reign of Milan to win things...Moratti's just cursed...:tongue: and a loser to boot...hahahaha :howler:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
GaGa, why are you behaving like exactly the same kind of idiot as Pulsar? Get over this stupid, ping-pong exchange of weak puns. Both lof you!

As for the game... Well, we have to go and get a result in the San Siro. It's not easy, but we can do it. I hope so at least.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I will be at this match. I will be neutral in he stands but maybe more to the Parma side.

I just want to see Gilardino

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
GaGa, why are you behaving like exactly the same kind of idiot as Pulsar? Get over this stupid, ping-pong exchange of weak puns. Both lof you!
Because I want to...:)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
GaGa said:
Look...Inter are a loser club...the joke of Serie A....;) what makes me laugh is Moratti's money has been useless to Inter. I don't even think Berlusconi had had to spend as much as Moratti in his reign of Milan to win things...Moratti's just cursed...:tongue: and a loser to boot...hahahaha :howler:
I just love your anti-Inter funny comments...

If we won in San Siro I'd edit my signature for sure.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Märco said:
I just love your anti-Inter funny comments...

If we won in San Siro I'd edit my signature for sure.
What will you change your sig to?

I say wait for Enola to say something, always bound to be funny...:D

1 - 20 of 152 Posts