Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tough match this one. Morfeo seems to be prepared at least for the bench, Blasi is set to play again next to Barone, Potenza will play the LB.

Chievo played a great game in San Siro last week (2-2), we won in Tardini with Empoli 4-0. And do you remember our last match in Verona? We destroyed them 4-0! Our bilance in Bentegodi is 1-0-1.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Potenza, Potenza, Potenza... always Potenza at left back. Is Seric injured again or Prandelli is just being silly?
Potenza has been solid on leftback, while Seric has been poor in his last couple of games. I personally don't mind seeing Potenza playing over Seric.
Ofcourse Seric has a higher potential, but at the moment he also has the ability to play horrible.

Then there's the question why Seric is playing so poor. But whatever that reason is I don't see the harm in playing the guy who's in much better form between the two.

Personally I see the Cannavaro situation as a bigger worry then the Seric situation.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
enola said:
Personally I see the Cannavaro situation as a bigger worry then the Seric situation.
Indeed...

I want to see Rosina play...he was excellent last week...:star:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
I don't understand why you bash Canna so much. He got three 6,0 ratings while Ferrari got 6,5. I mean if Ferrari leaves Canna is going to be our leader so we should try to fit him in.

Castellini got 6,5r of all the papers.

On-topic: A draw would be ok but I think we'll lose, hopefully not. FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Valdrin said:
I don't understand why you bash Canna so much. He got three 6,0 ratings while Ferrari got 6,5. I mean if Ferrari leaves Canna is going to be our leader so we should try to fit him in.

Castellini got 6,5r of all the papers.

On-topic: A draw would be ok but I think we'll lose, hopefully not. FORZA PARMA!
Against Empoli Canna was good. But he hasn't really been solid throughout the season. Truth is he's costed us alot of goals and I don't trust him in central defence. And he's never going to be a leader. He's a fighter. But I'm not sure he's good enough as a fighter either. If we loose him in the summer I wouldn't be so sad. He's just not that good. And this comes from a guy that likes Cannavaro.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
We play 4-3-2-1. Frey; Bonera, Ferrari, Cannavaro, Potenza; Barone, Blasi, Donadel; Marchionni, Bresciano; Gilardino

All of Carbone, Morfeo and Rosina is on the bench though.

Still 0-0.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
wow...I got one scorer...now score Gilaaaaaaaa :star: :happy: oh and the gift Perrotta a goal...in the last few minutes...:eek: :tongue:

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
You guys have to stave off those financial problems!
I think it's mightily impressive how you've been clinging on to the top despite of everything. I even hope we won't get Ferrari and/or Gilardino on that account (provided of course they're not going anywhere else either ;)).

Parma is the club that has most actively pursued a rescue plan, and with less celebrated names, marquee sales and constant turmoil... you're still delivering. Very, very nice.
Should be an example for the Roman clubs (although Lazio/Longo should be applauded for getting the massage too, albeit a bit late). Long term salvation has to be worth more than short term promise.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Glen said:
Sure we can Valdrin, but I doubt the majority of your forum mates will want to take part :D .
Well our league place is at stake if Inter beat you lot so...can't have that so...

*cough* Forza Juve *cough*

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Glen said:
You guys have to stave off those financial problems!
I think it's mightily impressive how you've been clinging on to the top despite of everything. I even hope we won't get Ferrari and/or Gilardino on that account (provided of course they're not going anywhere else either ;)).

Parma is the club that has most actively pursued a rescue plan, and with less celebrated names, marquee sales and constant turmoil... you're still delivering. Very, very nice.
Should be an example for the Roman clubs (although Lazio/Longo should be applauded for getting the massage too, albeit a bit late). Long term salvation has to be worth more than short term promise.
Yeah, I'd love a massage too. I've been feeling a bit stiff in my shoulders lately. :tongue:

But I agree with most you said. I really think it's a shame that Parma who took it on them to dramaticly cut costs even if that meant sacrificing world-class players, would have to suffer from something that's not their fault and out of their hands. To do everything right and then still get punished is not very fair.

But sadly applause won't save us from this situation.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts