Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stakes are high as both teams are in great form.
Napoli are the joint leaders whereas Milan stay in 3rd place, 1 point less.

Last season, this game featured the never-happening-again trio of Ka-Pa-Ro that saw a magnificant performance from Ronaldo...

will be hoping for a high-scoring classic in San Siro

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
YES the thread is resurrected!!!!

This should be a great game. But Im expecting Napoli to eventually crumble into a 4th place team at best as the season goes. Therefore I say Milan win 2-1 if Pato, Kaka, and Inzaghi start

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Uhhh, Juve - Roma.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uhhh, Juve - Roma.
haha....sorry to break your heart but every serie a followers this season will have milan vs napoli as their game of the weekend (except juve and roma fans)

main reason is that both teams are in great form and their star players, kaka, lavezzi, hamsik, santacroce, maldini are in top form...

·
Scudetto
23,460 Posts
If Napoli play openly and try to attack, I think Milan will win. Thats not how you beat Milan.

I could of course be proven very wrong :scared:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Juventus - Roma should be the game of the weekend. Milan-Napoli is a good game, but not quite on the same level, atleast in recent years

·
Registered
46,028 Posts
nindra said:
haha....sorry to break your heart but every serie a followers this season will have milan vs napoli as their game of the weekend (except juve and roma fans)
Game of the weekend is obviously Juve - Roma. And I'm saying that as an Inter fan.

EDIT: Just saw that you're a Napoli fan. Makes sense now. And you called Juve and Roma fans biased! :D

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
Juve - Roma is certainly the bigger game simply because it's two big clubs (no offense to Napoli, but that's the truth). Milan - Napoli has better potential to be a more exciting game, two sides which play much better football than either Juve or Roma.

Napoli's best bet is to play a tight and rapid counter-attack style, otherwise they're just asking for trouble like last time. Despite playing at home Milan will perhaps remain a little cautious because Denis-Lavezzi is a deadly partnership and must be respected.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if you look at the prestige and recent history of the clubs, yes its juve vs roma...but due to their current state of form, many people will be more excited about milan vs napoli rather than juve vs roma....
therefore, i chose this game as the match of the weekend...

to Firdaus, how do you know i am a Napoli fan??...i have never mentioned my favorite team anywhere, and i don't intend to reveal it.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Whateva ^

Go Lavezzzzzi, Go Hamsiiiik !!!

Go MeneeeeZ, Go Mexesss !!!

·
Registered
62,538 Posts
Al-Ahly v Coton Sport, African Champions League Final :stuckup:

·
Registered
46,028 Posts
to Firdaus, how do you know i am a Napoli fan??...i have never mentioned my favorite team anywhere, and i don't intend to reveal it.
Eh, you said that Napoli and Lazio were your two favourite teams in the Lazio vs Napoli thread. It doesn't really matter which of the two you prefer since you're fans of both. Hence my previous statement.

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpost.php?p=6698364&postcount=5

nindra said:
wow...
a game between my 2 favorite teams (i won't say who is my absolute favorite though)

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
If the game is anything like last year it will be a cracker.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Maybe Napoli's form will not last all season long, currently however they are the hottest team in Serie A. As a Milanista I'm worried :stress:

·
Registered
46,028 Posts
oh just shut up, you support napoli, give in, we all know you support them. no one supports ten teams, not even on XT.
:howler:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
10 teams :howler:

better than Calcio's 1 at a time :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts