·
Registered
5,067 Posts
From the 2006/2007 season:

[tub]UHHNvOwFHzs[/tub]

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Mascara is a great Serie A player. Would probably fail in the NT, although I think he has been given just one chance, but he has ability to make him look an awesome player in Catania.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Bah, it was all thanks to Muntari. Yet nobody even bothered to open the Muntari appreciation thread:groan:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Forza Mascara.

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
Could we turn this into Catania thread? Mihailovic has improved Catania immensely compared to the start of the season, and he didnt do so bad job in Bologna, one coach to keep an eye of. Then, they have a relatively good and more importantly deep squad - Ledesma and Barrientos, 2 of their more renown players have been injured for most of the season, and still they have adequate replacements.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
mascara did score some wonderful goals last season and this season. A brilliant pk against a top gk. he deserves this appreciation!

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Barrientos was arguably their biggest signing in some time and probably their biggest name alongside Mascara...not so much Ledesma, still a very good player
But there is no doubt that Martinez is their best and most skilled player...second season in a row, the Uruguayo goes underrated...though his fault that he is too South American...too lax and uncaring of consistency or fame

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
another player i really liked watching last season from Catania was Biagianti...i say last season coz he has mostly sucked this season
Also, Morimoto seems to be playing second-fiddle to Maxi Lopez...credit to Maxi that he has regularly got into the scoresheet and offers a physical play up front, but Morimoto is better and should be given more starts

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Mascara has indeed shown some consistency, and if I may say, he may be one of the top-10 midfielders in Serie A the last two seasons.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts