Xtratime Community banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts
001 said:
These are the same people that said Pirlo would never be as great as Recoba hahahhahahahhahahhah
Today Pirlo is the BEST, yes THE BEST deep lying playmaker in the whole world, with the best pass, whilst Recoba who?
Man you do know that your having a go at Recoba for not leaving your club and joining Milan to become very successful and a way bigger player than Pirlo? Please don't compare the 2 players, If Pirlo stayed at Inter for the last 4 years he'd be playing now for Crystal Palace or something.

Martins is class, Nobody here is dismissing his potential just that its silly to compare to guys like Vieri at their peak when you can still be class without being on their level, He may be more successful trophywise though.

Handoyo, If I say he isn't with the Ronaldo's Recoba's Vieris etc at their PEAKS doesn't that mean Im putting him down? Infact if you look at all my posts Im defending him if anything, I think he is a underrated striker that is more than capable of scoring many goals in any league, WTF do you want me to say?

Discussion starter · #43 ·
Faisal that comment was out of line. Inter is not a bad club. Its just that it does a bad job of lettting superstars go. So that statement is out of line. Recoba would suck just as bad as he does now even if he was the star in Real's midfield.

Yep you'd be saying the same thing about Pirlo if he stayed but who cares, I know that Pirlo ain't half the player, Same with Seedorf.

Recoba's never been sold or half sold, Only gone on loan and straight back. If he left it would be the biggest cock up in Inter's history and Moratti knew that, thus the biggest wage in football at that time.

He shouldn't be compared to Pirlo at all.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.