Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After I see Inter against Sampdoria,Bologna
I"m very very envy Inter Milan fans
Because they have Adriano and also have Martins.
I know it is early judgment.But Perhaps he can better than Adriano.
His height 1.70 cm..... It is his only weak point.

His speed&pace&flexible simply out of world out of world out of world!!!!
any player can"t reach that ability
he can drove crazy any defender in the world.

He is very underated.
Rooney,Torres are clearly bottom of him.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
speed&pace&flexible
the first two the same, the third I didn't get it, and sinceresly I would like to know, no sarcasm, no bad attitude here, just curious of what you meant...thanx in advance man.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
he means agility i think...very agile, able to make the most out of whatever position he is in on the field and on the ball...never looks awkward if you understand what im saying.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
...you know AS, for me the times I saw him, he looks like a force of nature, but on the other hand I won't put finesse or stylish beside him.
Once, as last match and lately every time he has the chance, he grabs the consistency of ending well the moves he attemps, he will become a serious thing for YEARS, and here is the important thing, because just now, he can be consider as a very good player, he plays very little, he has impact in those, he is young, he is in a huge club.

A year before I have a feeling of too much atolondrado for my taste, but a good sign is that he is improving...

·
Registered
786 Posts
he is a very soild young player but o say that he is on top of rooney and torres would be very silly!!!!

·
1st Tier Poster
50,145 Posts
He is physically enormously talented player. Very fast and has excellent agility and balance. I see no reason why he shouldn't be among top strikers in the world in a few year's time. Maybe his technical skills are not so great, but fact is that knows how to score goals. And thanks to his excellent physical abilities he can unlock practically every defence in the world. Inter fans can be happy for having such a talented kid in their squad.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Fantastic player and he was mega at Highbury last season. Thankfully Super Ash kept him quiet at the San Siro :pp

·
Registered
24 Posts
I dont really like Arsenal but Ashley Cole is one of the best defenders in the world, and proof that EPL defenses run circles around La Liga! Hes damn fast and shuts down anybody.

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
Oba isn't stylish neither does he have that 'South American flair', but when he runs, he's like an unstoppable steamroller moving at 100 km/h!

I've never seen a player with such speed, and still manage to keep possession of the ball. And that bicycle kick cross he made vs. Samp for Vieri's goal was pure genius.

Chapeau bas ;)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Martins is quality. If you put a ball in behind or anywhere around the penalty area he is over the defender in a flash. His technqiue is quite good also, many people under-rate his technqiue, he has a great control and also a good shot, mayb ehis vision of other players isnt as great, but as a striker he is one of the most frightening.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
IamEnglish said:
I dont really like Arsenal but Ashley Cole is one of the best defenders in the world, and proof that EPL defenses run circles around La Liga! Hes damn fast and shuts down anybody.
Unfortunately, Cristiano Ronaldo and Joaquin runs rings around him also. Cole is not the best LB int he world. Heinze and Zambrotta are a notch above, they both can defend excellently as well as attack. Not saying Cole is a crap defender, but its clear that when he faces a tricky winger he gets caught out a few times.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Rhizoid said:
Oba isn't stylish neither does he have that 'South American flair', but when he runs, he's like an unstoppable steamroller moving at 100 km/h!

I've never seen a player with such speed, and still manage to keep possession of the ball. And that bicycle kick cross he made vs. Samp for Vieri's goal was pure genius.

Chapeau bas ;)
Two words: Julius Aghahowa

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Deano said:
Unfortunately, Cristiano Ronaldo and Joaquin runs rings around him also.
- Ronaldo's never got the better of Ashley, especially at Euro2004. Ashley was given MOTM, y'know.
- I think you need to understand that Ashley's mind wasn't on the game that night in Madrid, which is very understandable when you consider what he had to put up with.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
FA Cup semi-final rings a bell? They've had 3 matches and Cole has had the better on one occasion.

Olny Arsenal or English fans actually think Cole is better than Zambrotta or Heinze (especially in defence) Like I said, Cole is not so bad, but he is clearly rated too over the top. Im sure if Zambrotta played for Arsenal he'd be the best left back in the world or if Jankulovski was Arsenal's left back then he would be etc. etc. etc.

Anyway thats the end on him... this topic is for Martins. the left back topic will come soon.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Il Messiah said:
Deano your prvate message is full

delete your some message...i want give message to you
done

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Deano said:
FA Cup semi-final rings a bell? They've had 3 matches and Cole has had the better on one occasion.
I didn't know Ashley Cole was 19-years-old, wears #22, is French and goes by the name of "Gael Clichy" :D

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Indeed thats who it was, not as if I could remember anyway :D Ok 2 meeting and 1 a piece I think. Still my post stands as it is. Cole is rated over the top from what I see of him. No doubt hes a world class left back, but not on another level to any other players and possibly one small level behind Heinze and Zambrotta.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts